1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Places To Go In Nashville

Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Hey, I'm going to Nashville a. over the summer as a family road trip and b. with my friend to see Taylor live again on The Red Tour on September 19th. So far, for both trips I'm definitely stopping at The Bluebird Cafe and the Pancake Pantry, under consideration is Frothy Monkey, Hendersonville High School, Big Machine Records, Sweet Cece's. and antique shopping. I'm really excited because it will be my first time there.Where else should I go that's Taylor related? Any help especially from people who have visited Nashville before or live there would be very much appreciated, thanks!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Places To Go In Nashville

Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Just wondering, can you go into Big Machine Records or just stop outside of the office?
    Credit to Redmidnight13 for my AV and Swiftie ID :)

My Formal Swifftie ID

Credit to: Swiftie 1989

Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 7:15 PM

You should go to that museum that has the outfits Taylor wore on her Speak Now tour! Sorry I have no idea what it is called something like country music something............ You should defiantly look into that. Have fun on your trip!

Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 6:49 PM

The Country Music Hall of Fame. If you don't have more general interest in country music it might not be worth the visit, if you do it certainly is worth a few hours. There is a huge amount of stuff there and if you also do the Elvis studio tour (they provide a bus) it takes a while to see it all. It's about across the street from the Bridgestone Arena, so you could see it before the show.

There are also some of the old costumes on display inside the venue on the tour IIRC.

The Big Machine Records offices look like a converted house on street view, so I doubt they really do tours etc.

Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 10:31 PM

You can't not go to the Grand Ole Opry. Maybe you should go to the Green Hills mall. I heard Taylor likes going there. You could go to Vanderbilt too. I mean that's a school so that might not be the most exciting thing, but Taylor's brother goes there. haha
    September 28th, 2011 and January 20th, 2012
    -I was enchanted to meet you

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 4:47 PM

You should go to the Country Music Hall Of Fame! And you must go to the Grand Ole Opry. And if you really wanted to it is actually really cool to drive past Hendersonville High School! Have an amazing time!

[URL=http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/klizzy13/media/oie_FjD2

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I hope you have fun!!! I love Nashville!!! Defiantly the Country Music Hall of Fame. If you're also looking for someplace to eat I know Margaritaville is so good and such a neat place.
    "Tonight I'm gonna dance for all that we've been through.
    But I don't wanna dance if I'm not dancing with you.

everything will be alright if, you keep me next to you. :)