Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift website :)

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:45 AM

In computing we have to design a website and we can make it about anything we like.
I've decided to make mine about Taylor, So I've made a few sections called "Taylor's life", Albums/songs and more. So i'm really excited and if you have any more ideas on sections that i could do on the website then that would be great.

P.S I'm not actually going to be putting the website on the internet because we're not supposed to but i will see at the end if i can post screenshots to see what it looked like..

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift website :)

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Awesome! You need:
    A random facts section
    Meredith pics!
    Thirteen! Incorporate as much as you can
    Taylor Merch
    concert details and pics
    Taylor Fashion (a page dedicated to things Taylor has worn to like concerts and awards shows and stuff)
    Ellen videos
    He's the song in the car I keep singing I don't know why I do...
    I just want to know you better know you better know you better now...

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Sounds AMAZING! I desgined a website when I did computing in highschool to! I would love to see some pictures when your done :)

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:48 PM

That's sounds awesome!
    Good luck - I'm sure it'll turn out great :D
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Amazing idea!xo I agree with the first comment :)

Good luck!

Can you PM me when the screenshots are up? :)

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Good Idea!

Full support!!

Good luck on that

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Thank you all for your lovely comments and Emily thank you for the ideas .

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.