Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Long Live all true Swifties

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:07 PM

She hadn't changed. She is still the same girl who wrote Tim McGraw. She will never change, her fans will never change, she is still her funny and fun-loving self with all her quarks and all her faults and all her sucesses. And most of´╗┐ all her true fans will never change. We will always be here, right next to her. You will always remember the time that your friend said "I hate Taylor Swift, she has a country voice and she sucks at pop." And you'll remember what you said to that and that your friend always disagreed with you. You'll remember all the fans that abandoned Taylor because she started singing pop, and you never did. You'll be 46 and have three children and your oldest duaghter will be listening to the latest singer and you'll remember it all. You remember the concerts, the crazy things you did to meet Taylor, and that she was much more than just a singer to you.

Long live all true Swifties.

made by THeWorldsBIggestTaylorFan^^

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Long Live all true Swifties

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I don't agree with the "true Swifties" thing at all. I don't have to love everything she does, and I don't. And she HAS changed. Yes, for the most part she is the same Taylor, but there are some things that have changed--deeper than hair and outfits. But we're not supposed to talk about her personal life, so I'll stop there.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Yeah.. Forever And Always.

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:00 PM

She has changed though, and I hate that people think she hasn't. She's grown up. If she didn't change at all between the ages of 16 and 23 then there would be something drastically wrong with that situation. Her music has evolved, and taken a more pop road. She has gotten even more stage presence, her look has changed, even the image she portrays has changed. It's not necessarily a bad thing but it has happened. Being a true fan of an artist isn't about worshiping everything they do. It's about supporting them, buying music, tickets, voting, and standing up for them. But it's also about being able to hold them to a standard you know they are capable of, and sometimes if the artist isn't living up to his or her full potential it takes a true fan to be able to realize and admit that. (not saying this is the case with Taylor but generically for all artists).

Just my opinion.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Taylor has changed, but she's still the same! She still loves us Swifties, and she always will!
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

RE: Re: Long Live all true Swifties

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:12 PM

ForeverJaffles413 wrote:
    Taylor has changed, but she's still the same! She still loves us Swifties, and she always will!
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Perfect.

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Yes, I agree with everything you just said!! Swifties unite! :)

[ /signature]
    http://oi50.tinypic.com/2ex4q4l.jpg
    made by me

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 8:01 AM

thesethingswillchange wrote:
    She has changed though, and I hate that people think she hasn't. She's grown up. If she didn't change at all between the ages of 16 and 23 then there would be something drastically wrong with that situation. Her music has evolved, and taken a more pop road. She has gotten even more stage presence, her look has changed, even the image she portrays has changed. It's not necessarily a bad thing but it has happened. Being a true fan of an artist isn't about worshiping everything they do. It's about supporting them, buying music, tickets, voting, and standing up for them. But it's also about being able to hold them to a standard you know they are capable of, and sometimes if the artist isn't living up to his or her full potential it takes a true fan to be able to realize and admit that. (not saying this is the case with Taylor but generically for all artists).

Just my opinion.

Yeah, I'm not "against" your opinion, but she hasn't changed inside.

Thanks ^

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 8:06 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    thesethingswillchange wrote:

Just my opinion.

Yeah, I'm not "against" your opinion, but she hasn't changed inside.

Thanks ^

I agree she has changed on the outside.

made by moi!

[IMG

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Forever and always

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:59 AM

SparklingSwift2001 wrote:
    I don't agree with the "true Swifties" thing at all. I don't have to love everything she does, and I don't. And she HAS changed. Yes, for the most part she is the same Taylor, but there are some things that have changed--deeper than hair and outfits. But we're not supposed to talk about her personal life, so I'll stop there.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

I agree with this.

^Primafacie

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Love this thread
    ---

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.