1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

If you had your own album, what would you name it?

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 12:28 AM

If you had your own album what would you name it?
just curious
I think mine would be "Blue Eyes" because a majority of the songs I write are about this "person" with blue eyes.
so tell me yours and why you'd name it that! XD

https://www.facebook.com/KatieThing
^^^^^ my music page on facebook =)

"I didn't say half the things I wanted to"

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: If you had your own album, what would you name it?

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 12:35 AM

enchanted

just because the word explains so many things and brings a little tingle to my heart

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:39 AM

13sparks wrote:
    enchanted

just because the word explains so many things and brings a little tingle to my heart

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I read somewhere that Taylor was going to name "Speak Now" "Enchanted" before she wrote the song Speak Now.

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Lightning
    It's the best song I've ever written, even a record guy said that when I get older I can talk to him about releasing a record.

made by THeWorldsBIggestTaylorFan^^

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:20 PM

I would name mine Forgive and Forget.

Thank you TATP for the awesome signatures!

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Finally is what I'd call it :) as in it means so many different things like finally falling in love or finally getting a record deal! :)

TaylorHeart13/TwinkleSwift
    http://[/signature]

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Taylorisammazing wrote:
    Lightning
    It's the best song I've ever written, even a record guy said that when I get older I can talk to him about releasing a record.

that's awesome, I'd like to read/hear it!

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:02 PM

probably enchanted or love and forget, thinkin bout u, somthing like that

RE: If you had your own album, what would you name it?

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:25 PM

What? Give away my best ideas so they can be stolen and used by someone else? I think not!!

Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:27 PM

lovelykate13 wrote:
    13sparks wrote:
    enchanted

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I read somewhere that Taylor was going to name "Speak Now" "Enchanted" before she wrote the song Speak Now.

YEAH I THINK UR RIGHT!!

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:27 PM

''US?''

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Haunted_One54 wrote:
    What? Give away my best ideas so they can be stolen and used by someone else? I think not!!

it's ok.... calm down, just caaaaaaaalm down! lol

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:46 PM

lovelykate13 wrote:
    Taylorisammazing wrote:
    Lightning

that's awesome, I'd like to read/hear it!

maybe I'll publish it on here

made by THeWorldsBIggestTaylorFan^^

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:50 PM

My Heart

Credit to Guppy1313

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I'd probably name mine Reckless after one of my songs because I'd think that it'd make a nice title :)

made by autumn leaves are falling!!!

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 4:11 PM

This Circus (I don't know i think thats the name of another country singers album. I think its Tim Mcgraws, or something. Well i know it has Circus in it.) But thats the name of one of my songs. My favorite one.
    I'm intimidated by the fear of being average. -Taylor Swift

I know my flaws before other people point them out to me. - Taylor Swift

To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fea

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 5:02 PM

I would name mine, Sparkly Eyes.

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Past, Present and Pain

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Picture Frames

:)

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:10 PM

You know, that's funny cause in English at the moment, we are doing a Band profile and creating a band and all that so mine is......The Curtains and the lead singer is Rod Drapes!!!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Idk maybe six string or beautiful heart cause I have two songs that r titled that