Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swifties since RED

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Hey Swifties out there!
I'm a Swiftie since the Fearless album but I ask myself if here are any Swifties that are fans of Taylor since RED. Are there? And why did you become Swifties? Did you buy the other albums so far?
Kaddi
I Spoke Now on 12th March, 2011

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Swifties since RED

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I think there are fans since Red, but I think they're kinda ashamed because we're Swifties since waayy longer but HEY people ! We don't care ! You love her as much as we do and that just what you need to be to be a Swiftie !
    Thanks to Taylor now I'm Fearless, I learnt to Speak Now and I painted the town [big]RED[/big].
    I've been hit by Taylor's halo in 2009 !

[url=http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/CamomilleSelenator/TaylorSwift.jpg?t=13379769]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg600/CamomilleSelenator/TaylorSwift.jpg?t=13379769[/url]]ht[/signature]

Re: Swifties since RED

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Taylorconnect definitely grew since Red was released so I know there's a lot of new fans, but how long we've been supporting her doesn't matter. :)

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:25 PM

I'm not, I'm speak now era, but if they do feel ashamed about only just finding out about Taylor, or don't like her other songs as much, they can't help it and we welcome them all!
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Ive been a swiftie since her 1st album LOL
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 12:39 AM

To be honest, I became a fan on 2012
    I knew about Taylor on about 2009 (or 2010), that was the era of her hit song You Belong With Me and Love Story. It's kinda weird why I didn't become her fans that time, while her songs always got stuck in my head. And she is the reason why now I listen to other country music such as Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, Florida Georgia Line, etc. If she didn't existed, I would've not known what country music is.

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:43 AM

I really hope we can get some Red Swifties coming on here soon! I would love to meet them

Made by the very talented ToTheBraveGirls

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Yenni_TS wrote:
    I knew about Taylor on about 2009 (or 2010), that was the era of her hit song You Belong With Me and Love Story. It's kinda weird why I didn't become her fans that time, while her songs always got stuck in my head. And she is the reason why now I listen to other country music such as Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, Florida Georgia Line, etc. If she didn't existed, I would've not known what country music is.

Well you are one now anyway!

Thanks ^

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I bean a fan since 2006 or 2007
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Yenni_TS wrote:

Same! Speak Now is when I became a Swiftie..every song on that album is unbelievable and catchy so I went to her concert and will be going to Red. Since I have bought all of her albums and love her old music just as much!
    Alana Banana

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I became a fan of her on the Speak Now era, the songs touched me so much that I had to get the cd's :) So, I became a fan on March-May 2011. Soon it will be 2 years by her side :)

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.