Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swiftie IDs

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 3:57 PM

This is what i need:
1) A picture of Taylor or of you (you can give me the url if you want)
2) Your favorite color (for the font)

Then I need you to answer these questions:

-Your names or nickname:
-Other Fandoms (Not including Swiftie) e.g. Light Caster, Directioner, Vampire, Arianator, Smiler, etc.:
-Favorite Song (Can be not a Taylor Swift song):
-Favorite Quote (Can be by anyone):
-What font:

I'll try and get it done in a week because of the busy schedule I have. :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Official Swiftie I.D.s

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 5:05 PM

pic
    color: purple
    name: shania
    swiftie since: 2011
    favorite song: sparks fly,fifteen,fearless, enchanted
    your fave quote: people havent always been there for me but music always has.

Re: Official Swiftie I.D.s

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 5:17 PM

http://web.mail.comcast.net/service/home/~/?auth=co&id=18940&part=2
    Color purple
    Name Sydnee
    Swiftie Since 2006
    Favorite Song The Moment I Knew
    Favorite Quote Fans are my favorite thing in the world. I've never been the type of artist who has that line drawn between their friends and their fans. The line's always been really blurred for me. I'll hang out with them after the show. I'll hang out with them before the show. If I see them in the mall, I'll stand there and talk to them for 10 minutes.

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 5:19 PM

1)

2) black and yellow

-name: Emily
    -Swiftie since: 2008
    -favorite song: all
    -expiration date: NEVER!!!!!
    -your favorite quote: If your lucky enough to be different, don't ever change

^^ credit goes to
    "Enchanteddreams13" you rock!

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 5:23 PM

1) Your favorite pic of Taylor Swift :
    2) Your favorite color: dark purple
    -expiration date: NEVER!!!!
    -your favorite quote: ''If your lucky enough to be different dont ever change!!!!

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 5:26 PM

marysowers13 wrote:
    1) Your favorite pic of Taylor Swift :
    2) Your favorite color: dark purple
    -expiration date: NEVER!!!!
    -your favorite quote: ''If your lucky enough to be different dont ever change!!!!

if this pic dosent work use this one!!!!

Re: Forever Swifte I.D.s (Official)

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Ok here it goes Color purple
    Name Sydnee
    Swiftie Since 2006
    Favorite Song The Moment I Knew
    Favorite Quote Fans are my favorite thing in the world. I've never been the type of artist who has that line drawn between their friends and their fans. The line's always been really blurred for me. I'll hang out with them after the show. I'll hang out with them before the show. If I see them in the mall, I'll stand there and talk to them for 10 minutes.
    Here is the picture

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM

1) Your favorite pic of Taylor Swift and it has to be horizontal- My profile picture
    2) Your favorite color- White and purple

-your name or nickname- Elsa
    -Swiftie since- 2010
    -favorite song- All
    -expiration date (i hope NEVER!!!!!)- Never
    -your favorite quote- You are lucky enough to be different, never change

I choose taylor swift

Can you message the Swiftie ID to me and if you have a problem with the submission could you message that too.

Thankyou

Elsa :)

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 8:05 AM

My favorite color: purple
    -My name: Kendellan
    -Swiftie since 2009
    -favorite song:
    -expiration date: Never, Ever, Like Ever
    -your favorite quote:"Don't make Highschool everything. Because if Highschool is everything, then you've got a long life to live and I'd like to think that the best years of my Life are still ahead of me." -Taylor Swift

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 5:21 AM

LOVE YOUR SWIFTIE ID'S!!
    Can you make one for me? Please send me a message when it's done ;)
    1)My fav photo

2)I like black and purple

name:Lucy Whites
    Swiftie Since:2011
    Favorite Song: All songs the by Tay
    Expiration Date: Never Ever
    Fav Quote: 'If your lucky enough to be diffrent never change" by Taylor Swift & "Whoever said money can't buy happiness forgot little puppies"

Font~Sarisfaction
    Style~Genuine Swift I.D

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    THANKS! Pls don't forget to send a message when you're done!

Taylor is Burning Red!!

TSWIZZLE!!

Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 10:52 AM

an I.D. please with this....
    Font: Satisfaction
    picture:
    color: blue
    my mane: Brittany
    Swiftie Since: 2010
    Favorite song: Long Live
    NEVER WILL EXPIRE
    Favorite quote:I`ve found time can heal most anything and you just might find who you`re suppose to be...at Fifteen
    DESROY WHAT DESROYS YOU

Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 2:33 PM

1) any picture from her album RED.
    2) Blue.

Rachel
    FOREVER!
    I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
    NEVER!!!
    "People haven`t always been there for me but MUSIC has" Taylor Swift.

Satisfaction.

Genuine Swift I.D

Thankz

Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 4:39 AM

1) any picture
    2) black

Shannon
    a long time!
    all of them!!!
    NEVER!!!
    "People haven`t always been there for me but MUSIC has" Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

Free Hand Fearless

thankz

RE: Forever Swifte I.D.s (Official)

Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 1:42 PM

hey,
    name: Bianca
    fav taylor swift song: 22,holy ground,stay stay stay
    fav color: red and purple
    swiftie since: 2012
    expiration date: never ever ever
    favorite quote:"people havent always been there for me but music has"

my fav taylor pis is the red album cover and i would like the fearless font.
    and i would like the genuine swift id for the style.

you can email it at bpdabate@gmail.com

thank you soooooo much

Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 1:28 AM

GuitarGirl200013 wrote:

If you want one, what i need from you is

1) Your favorite pic of Taylor Swift and it has to be horizontal
    2) Your favorite color
    then i need you to answer these question

-your name or nickname Helen A. Rubio
    -Swiftie since:january 2012
    -favorite song: last kiss & love story
    -expiration date (i hope NEVER!!!!!) never
    -your favorite quote:Love you doesn't count after a good bye

i will hopefully get it done for you in a least a week (because of my busy schedule)

made by GuitarGirl200013

Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Cute ID's!

Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 4:35 AM

Favorite pic: http://cdn01.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-content/uploads/pictures/2013/06/swift-mmvas/taylor-swift-mmva-2013-02.jpg

Favorite color: Red!

--------------------------

Name: Magali
    Swifty since: 2008
    Favorite song: All Too Well and Red
    Expiration date: NEVER!
    Favorite quote: If you're lucky enough to be different, never change.

------------------------

Font: Blair ITC Medium
    Style: What's the most beautiful, surprise me :)

Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 12:40 PM

hey, CAN i PLEASE HAVE A SWIFTIE ID!!!

Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 12:46 PM

favorite color: Red
    Swiftie since: 2009
    Favorite song: ALL!!
    Expiration Date: NEVER EVER EVER!!!!
    Favorite Quote: People haven't always been there for me, but music has.
    Name: Swiftie Forever!!!
    You can choose any photo for the ID

Re: Swiftie IDs

Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Hey, can you make one for me!!!!

Re: Swiftie IDs

Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 4:53 AM

Wow

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.