Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

this is so funny!

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Ok so I don't know what I've doing all my life. I love Taylor Swift and Keith Urban and I've never seen this video..... literally died laughing! She pranked him on stage! I didn't realize it was her at first... here it is
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/keith-and-nicole/videos/16533298/title/taylor-swift-pranks-keith-urban-during-performance-kiss-girl

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: this is so funny!

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Oh my gosh!! That's HILARIOUS!! :D
    -- Fearless_1213

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:00 PM

She has a video diary on her channel where you can see them choregraphing the dance that the chocolate kisses were doing lol. I can't remember who they were. I think one was Liz but it's so funny. XXXDDD
    ~This slope is, Treacherous... and I, I, I, like it...

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I laughed so hard!

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I love that, hahaha! And she's so tall!

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 9:26 PM

OMG HALLLOARIOUSSSS! xDDDD I died xD

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 9:34 PM

OEMGEE!!!!!FUNNY!

signatures made by TanyaxOh

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM

HAHAA this is soooo good!!!!!

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 9:55 PM

haha this is amazing!

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Very funny! I like that they included all of the people dressed as Hershey's kisses. It's funny how much taller she is than Keith, haha!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:56 PM

I love the old tour pranks!
    ---

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:59 PM

I remember this! Oh Tay..

^^ Made by moi

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 7:02 PM

I remeber this ..she was so funny.
    trust paul to be an expert at face painting kiss.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.