Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor inspired games/party ideas

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:22 AM

I'm thinking of throwing a Taylor inspired party and I wanted some game ideas that were inspired by her. I have a couple ideas myself but I wanted to see what other people thought we be good ideas. They need to be interactive and able for a lot of people to participate. One idea I had was Taylor bingo, ex-bf dartboards (maybe, still don't know if I like that one), guess the song, etc. Any ideas?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor inspired games/party ideas

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Bump.

I know you guys have awesome ideas so lets hear some. I wanna get this in the planning stages to go down maybe March 13.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Re: Taylor inspired games/party ideas

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Well there's always Taylor karaoke! And maybe Taylor charades? And I guess if your guests are some of the people you'll be going to the concerts with, you could start making posters and then make it into a competition to find the best one?

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Taylor karaoke i think it will be good

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 12:35 AM

For decorations you could try putting Birdcages up ( I know that you can get some cheap ones ) and maybe use the pictures on a string idea from the Mine Music Video. If you have Wonderstruck you could spray some on a piece of cardboard and put them into party bags. You could also put up Taylor Posters and pictures and maybe even cut out qoutes from cardboard to stick around the place. Taylor Karaoke is also fun :)

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.