1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

23 cats. Fan Project

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 9:32 PM

So a bit over 2 months ago I posted a blog about a project I wanted to do back then it was called project red. People partaking and I have been talking for ages about it and I have come to the realization that the project how it was will not work. So I did an over haul and completely changed it.

My new Idea is called 23 cats, the number clearly saying there is a limit to 23 people (including myself). I hate that I have to put a limit but I very quickly discovered last time that two many people can make it hard to keep up with and a project like this WAY to big.

The idea is that we each paint a wooden cat cut out that you find either online or in a craft shop or even that you can get someone to make. Paint it however you like, make it a crazy rainbow cat or a tabby cat its 100% in your hands. We will then all paint or put a word on the cat some how that makes us think of Taylor or that we think describes her and that will act as the cats name.

We will give them to Taylor one by one at a concert, In a T-Party or before show meet and greet anyway you can give it to her. We will write note to go with the cat sort of giving it an identity and personality that also explains why you choose the word that you did.

This project is really Important to me. Which is why I was willing to completely change it the second I realised my old plan stopped working.

For the 22 other people that take part when you finish your cat take a picture and upload it here so that we can all see your marvelous creations

I do not want a word to be used more then once so, If you want to take part please comment your username and the word you wish to use as the name of your cat like: "Username - word"

Participants:
1. Me - Starbucks (may change)
2. ItsABeautifulDay13 - (no word yet)
3. KateDobson13 - Strong
4. SpeakNowTay - Magic (may change)
5. Swiftstruck13 - Meredith
6. Emmysweden22 inspiration
7. AProudSwiftie13 unique
8. KristinaP - life
9. Annie - Christmas!
10. *Swiftie*13 - Starlight!
11. Lost In Translation - Sparkles
12. Ansley - Fearless
13.TaylorsBiggestFan - Love
14. Llewellyn13 - Happy
15. LongSteadyRoad - Saviour (may change)
16. ForeverStarlightSwiftie -Dreams
17. MyWinterFirefly - Firefly

UPDATE

For those that can't locate cats here is a site I plan to get mine from. They have three cute out options. Also google Wooden Cat Cut outs.

Site: http://craftshapes.co.uk/cat_animals.htm

The above says 2 months ago when really now it was 4 maybe 5 months ago.

UPDATE

When I have 23 participants you will all get a pm.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 23 cats. Fan Project

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:36 AM

Ok, maybe...

Made By Topaz www.taylorswift.com/users/wonderstruckkitty

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:39 AM

mileyswift13 wrote:
    Ok, maybe...

Made By Topaz www.taylorswift.com/users/wonderstruckkitty

I will leave a spot open for you incase you decide to.

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:26 AM

I absolutely love this idea so much.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:39 AM

ForeverStarlightSwiftie -Dreams

^ToTheBraveGirls

~I'mInLoveWithMusicIt'sMyEscapeFromThisWorl~

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:06 PM

This is such a great idea! I would love to be a part of this if there are any spaces left?
    MyWinterFirefly - Firefly

Made by the very talented ToTheBraveGirls

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:38 PM

ForeverStarlightSwiftie wrote:
    ForeverStarlightSwiftie -Dreams

^ToTheBraveGirls

~I'mInLoveWithMusicIt'sMyEscapeFromThisWorl~

Adding to list now :)

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:39 PM

MyWinterFirefly wrote:
    This is such a great idea! I would love to be a part of this if there are any spaces left?
    MyWinterFirefly - Firefly

Made by the very talented ToTheBraveGirls

Adding to list now

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:42 PM

6 spots left :)

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:11 PM

This is so cool! I might actually make one with my friend for when we go to the newark concert!
    I Spoke Now on July 20th, 2011 and my world will turn RED on March 28th, 2013

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Ok let me know when you have a word to put on the cat

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 2:47 AM

Please take part just 6 more people

MissMeRed - TaylorThirteen - LoveOneDirection

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Come on guys!! Join! It's really cool and fun!

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 2:54 AM

Lost In Translation wrote:
    Come on guys!! Join! It's really cool and fun!

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I would LOVE to be a part of this, I'm from England though.. does that matter?! :) Also, if I can be a part of it, is it okay if I think of my word for a little, I'll let you know soon, but I want it to be perfect!

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 9:16 PM

ForeverSwift13 wrote:
    I would LOVE to be a part of this, I'm from England though.. does that matter?! :) Also, if I can be a part of it, is it okay if I think of my word for a little, I'll let you know soon, but I want it to be perfect!

Pmed you

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 5:46 PM

I am now begging you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I'd love to join!
    ~Kristie Hoang

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 8:03 PM

kristieehoangg - Happiness
    ~Kristie Hoang

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:20 PM

neversawitcoming — Fearless

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:26 PM

I will!!!!!

13Taylor and Meredith13- Wonderstruck

Look at Merediths shoes Oh My Swift Haha!!!!

http://i[/signature]