1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

URGENT!! HELP ME!!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:25 PM

OK i have been defending taylor all night and my comments keep getting voted down so much it wont show(that only happened to like 3 but still) i wanna get a top comment. i need you guys to take one minute and look for my comment. I am TaySwiftyLUV3R and the profile picture is taylor doing her handheart and its from about 5 minutes ago, it says this

"Man why are we ASSUMING!?! Some people think it was to Harry. Some people think it had to do with Alice in Wonderland. Some people think that it was just a MALE voice because the song is about JAKE! NOT HARRY! Calm down! I may be a Swiftie but I'm not taking sides. This whole this is absolutely ridiculous! Gosh. I am sick of all this hate. Why can't we´╗┐ all just get along like we did in middle school. I wish I could bake a cake out of rainbows and smiles&we'd all eat it and be happy."

can you guys please go give it a thumbsup? it as 4 so far
click to make me happy

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: URGENT!! HELP ME!!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:27 PM

12 minutes ago now

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:44 PM

I couldnt find it. But I commented on a different one lol
    If ya wanna chat or something:
    Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:56 PM

bumppppers but its prob 30 mins ago now lol

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Im helping :) I defended her a little on here to...

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I would but I don't have a YouTube sorry!! :,(

TaylorHeart13/TwinkleSwift
    http://[/signature]

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Ugh, why all the hate? If you don't like her, DON'T WATCH! It's not that hard... and if you do end up watching it, don't comment!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:44 PM

yea!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather