1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

True or False?

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 2:30 PM

So I was watching a video of Taylor's Grammy performance on YouTube and I was looking at the comments to see what people thought and I saw this

Is it true she said this on her Twitter? I don't believe it because she doesn't say that kind of stuff but I don't have a Twitter so I'm asking those of you who do.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: True or False?

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Treacherous Slope wrote:
    It's been proven fake, there's a program that can allow to modify tweets, make it's "official" but was never actually tweeted

made by autumn leaves are falling!!!

And, people would've gotten it sent to their phones if she did tweet it and they had their phone linked with her account, and everyone said they never got it so...

made by autumn leaves are falling!!!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I'm not sure why so many people seem to believe this! I just can't imagine Taylor tweeting something so harsh. It's completely false.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:29 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    I'm not sure why so many people seem to believe this! I just can't imagine Taylor tweeting something so harsh. It's completely false.

That's what I thought but. Wasn't sure so I had to ask...

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I don't think Taylor Said this at all! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:43 PM

wow people actually still use that? It was proven wrong months ago.. people need to start getting their facts right...

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:44 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:

YEAH! Sooooooooooooo False!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:49 PM

I think the saddest part is we lost a Swiftie to this fake tweet!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:50 PM

The lies people say these days just for attention.... I REALLY doubt that Taylor said that or let alone, would ever say that!
    url=http://tinyurl.com/6o54afe]

h[/signature]

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Dark Blue Tennessee wrote:

She couldn't have been a real Swiftie to just drop Taylor like a filthy rag over something so false without even investigating. But still sad that she believed it.

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:59 PM

FearlessNovelist wrote:
    Dark Blue Tennessee wrote:

She couldn't have been a real Swiftie to just drop Taylor like a filthy rag over something so false without even investigating. But still sad that she believed it.

Yeah I guess you're right...

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 4:18 PM

She never posted that...
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 4:22 PM

False. I follow her, and have this Google Chrome app that notifies me with this loud sound every time she tweets (lolol that's creepy, but she really doesn't tweet that much). Some Directioner used some tweet-modifying program to fake that...these Directioners have lost their minds.

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 4:25 PM

She didn't tweet that I get the notifications too. She would never do that. But just because I love Taylor doesn't mean I hate One Direction. I actually love them so much

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 4:28 PM

it was the directioners setting her up

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I love you guys for standing up for her!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:23 PM

No!

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 3:17 AM

She didn't post that.

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Taylor doesn't swear like that in public, let alone in her tweets, and at someone else at that, so its definitely a fake.

RE: True or False?

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 8:15 AM

NO!! Taylor would NEVER say that.
    LIKE EVER!

Graphic Shop

RE: True or False?

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 8:15 AM

She never posted that, and if she did, like other had said, many who have her tweets sent to their phones would have gotten it and nobody did. Taylor is much too classy and smart to sink to that level and care what other fan bases think about her and her personal life.