Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor & Carrie? Is this true?

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:27 AM

With the Grammy's tonight, I'm sure we're all excited. Being the obsessed swifty that I am, I always search "Taylor Swift" to see what news come up. Today, tons of articles came up on how much Taylor and Carrie Underwood despise each other. And I'm wondering, is this true? Carrie did make fun of her at the CMA awards and Taylor seemed not to like it, and I don't feel like I've ever seen them looking happy together, or conversing at all.
Here's the article.
What do you guys think?

(me, R4B, withsomeindierecord, TCGrammysOfficial)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor & Carrie? Is this true?

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:33 AM

That's total BS! in a recent interview I think it was yesterday, Carrie said she wasn't in a feud with anyone and that the rumors are totally untrue. Earlier this week during one of Taylor's interviews she said pretty much the same thing, that she doesn't request to sit by or away from anyone nor is she in a feud with anyone. So no it's just a stupid rumor and I suggest that you don't read anything printed by a tabloid because like Taylor said, the Taylor they're writting about is a fictional character and not the real person.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:34 AM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    That's total BS! in a recent interview I think it was yesterday, Carrie said she wasn't in a feud with anyone and that the rumors are totally untrue. Earlier this week during one of Taylor's interviews she said pretty much the same thing, that she doesn't request to sit by or away from anyone nor is she in a feud with anyone. So no it's just a stupid rumor and I suggest that you don't read anything printed by a tabloid because like Taylor said, the Taylor they're writting about is a fictional character and not the real person.

All right, that's what I thought too. I guess everyone is just jumping on the bandwagon, because articles are popping up everywhere

(me, R4B, withsomeindierecord, TCGrammysOfficial)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:54 AM

I think its the media over-exaggerating yet again
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:12 AM

It's pathetic what people make up to sell a story

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:14 AM

I recently just read in an article that Carrie was being rude at one point to Taylor. But Carrie wasn't really welcomed in to country music after American idol. She had to be won in. I heard in a recent interview that Taylor would love to team up with Taylor and Miranda lambert in a song but the two have yet to add any feedback. I know the Grammys is a place where the big stars usually do collaborative duos that whoah the audience so I was hoping maybe that might happen tonight and it will be a total surprise. But who knows!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I think the only people who can answer this question for sure are Taylor and Carrie themselves. Everyone else is just hearing gossip or reading media reports to judge their relationship, neither of which are particularly accurate.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Clueless wrote:
    I think the only people who can answer this question for sure are Taylor and Carrie themselves. Everyone else is just hearing gossip or reading media reports to judge their relationship, neither of which are particularly accurate.

I agree.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.