Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Valentine's Day!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Just finished watching Valentine's Day! Thoughts?!?

I loved the movie!! I wish that Taylor had a bigger part in the movie because I though that the part she played fits her SO well! Not relating to Taylor, I thought the little boy that gave flowers to his teacher was SO ADORABLE! Anyone else agree with me?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xe_d5rtWpQ&feature=player_detailpage

url=http://tinyurl.com/6o54afe]

h[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Valentine's Day!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Awesome movie!!!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 8:15 PM

I watched it last week it's my favorite movie I forgot Taylor was in it so when I saw here i like squealed and my grandma got mad..... She'll get over it!!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/]http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/[/url][/signature]

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I really wish I could watch it! I don't have it on DVD and it's not on Net-flix or in the Redbox
    But I love the clip

Please enter Round 2-LoveStory

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 8:35 PM

im not allowed to see it :(...

^made by TanyaxOh

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I love Valentines Day so much! It's such a sweet movie! I loved all the other stars as well!

^^ Made by moi

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I watched that movie today with my best friend!
    ~FearlessSwifty

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Love that movie. I also wish Tay had a bigger part /:

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:25 AM

I loveed Valentine's Day - but yeah, I do wish Tay was in it more!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 2:35 AM

I loved Valentine's Day! It's so sweet It's also going to be on TV on February 13th where I live!

(Graphic made by DancingAroundAllAlone)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 4:45 AM

I loved that movie!!! :) I loved all the different stories going on through out the movie!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:16 AM

i loved it
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:13 AM

I wish Taylor was in it more but she was really good in her part

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:16 AM

The movie was awsome and it would have been even better if Taylor Squared had more part in it. Other than their part my favorite was of that little boy too and the anti-valentine couple.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:18 AM

It's such a cute movie!

Thanks DancingAroundAllAlone for making me my signature.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Just watched it again on my television, Taylor should have a movie with her as the lead! She only appeared in 3 scenes.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.