Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What i found on my honeymoon

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I found this on a Bench on Toronto Island, I love it, wonder how many people there knew what it was

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What i found on my honeymoon

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Thanks for all the congrat messages guys, means a lot :) I would love to find more of the story of the bench but can't find anything yet on google, will post if I do

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Awwwwww!!!! That's the coolest thing haha!

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Whoa.. That's really cool!
    This guy named Talon might be a fan of Taylor...

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 12:25 AM

cool

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 1:12 AM

OMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 7:23 AM

That's so cute!!!! TAYLOR WIN and congratulations

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 7:35 AM

OMG Thats soo awesome!
    Swiftie Forever....

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 8:25 AM

AWEEE!!!

Flawlessly made by DAAA

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 8:26 AM

That's so adorable

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 8:28 AM

awwwww that is sooo romantic!

And congratulations with the marriege! you are one lucky person

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 8:29 AM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! that's so cute!!!!!

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 8:32 AM

WOW. that is so romantic and so sweet. guess this person was a big Swiftie then :D
    i was enchanted to meet you
    don't you ever grow up
    Be Fearless and Speak Now because love is Red

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Awww! That is so sweet!

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Aw!

1.Camryn 2.Hannah

RE: What i found on my honeymoon

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 9:24 AM

So swiftastic!

1. Moderator

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 4:31 PM

This is the cutest thing!

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 5:33 PM

AWWWHHH!!! Congrats on your marriage!!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale.
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09.
    Long Live 10.11.11
    Louisville will burn RED on 5.7.13.

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Aww that is soo cute!
    "Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst, be that fearless girl, the one who would dare to do anything, be that independent girl who didn't need a man; be that girl who never backed down"

~Taylor Swift

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:11 PM

That is so ROMANTIC! :)
    - Rebecca Cook
    Speak Now Tour: 6/7/2011
    RED Tour: 5/8/2013

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:25 PM

soo sweet!!! why does nobody ever do something liek that for me?? (even though i would've died of joy when he did so we couldn't actually go to prom.... )

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.