1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's Best...(Survey!)

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 6:01 PM

I thought this would be a cool survey! Fill in the blanks with whatever YOU think, and feel free to include photos! :-)

Taylor's Best Lyric:
Taylor's Best Song:
Taylor's Best Album
Taylor's Best Outfit:
Taylor's Best Boyfriend:
Taylor's Best Pet:
Taylor's Best Surprised Face:
Taylor's Best Live Performance:
Taylor's Best Live Performance Outfit/Costume:
Taylor's Best Band Member:
Taylor's Best Unreleased Song:
Taylor's Best Cover
Taylor's Best Tour:
Taylor's Best Concert:
Taylor's Best Speak Now Tour Outfit:
Taylor's Best Fearless Tour Outfit:
Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Red Era:
Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Speak Now Era:
Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Fearless Era:
Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Debut Era:
Taylor's Best Guitar:
Taylor's Best Video Blog:
Taylor's Best Tweet:
Taylor's Best Instagram Picture:
Taylor's Best Photograph:
Taylor's Best Shirt:
Taylor's Best Shoes:
Taylor's Best Awards Show Outfit:
Taylor's Best Friend (Not Like Best Friend But Your Favorite Friend Of Taylor's):
Taylor's Best Music Video:
Taylor's Best Music Video Outfit/Costume:
Taylor's Best Makeup Look:
Taylor's Best Song Off of the Debut Album:
Taylor's Best Song Off of Fearless:
Taylor's Best Song Off of Speak Now:
Taylor's Best Song Off of Red:
Taylor's Best Single:
Taylor's Best Interview:
Taylor's Best Dress:

Have fun! :-)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's Best...(Survey!)

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Taylor's Best Lyric:
    Long live the walls we crashed through
    I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you

Taylor's Best Song: Haunted? Love Live? Brought Up That Way? Nope... this is impossible!

Taylor's Best Album: Speak Now

Taylor's Best Outfit: Mine video- dress she wears in the cafe!

Taylor's Best Boyfriend: TAYLOR LAUTNER! Taylor Squared forever and always!

Taylor's Best Pet: Welll.... let's see..... MEREDITH! Lol :P

Taylor's Best Surprised Face: OMS I don't know! They all make we laugh loads!

Taylor's Best Live Performance: Back To December

Taylor's Best Live Performance Outfit/Costume: Back To December (LOVED it!)

Taylor's Best Band Member: Grant

Taylor's Best Unreleased Song: Diary Of Me or Brought Up That Way

Taylor's Best Cover: Hopelessly Devoted To You

Taylor's Best Tour: Speak Now

Taylor's Best Concert: Don't know, never been :(

Taylor's Best Guitar: The one with her name! I love it!

Taylor's Best Video Blog: They're all so funny! Mature cake one, I think!

Taylor's Best Tweet: Nope, too hard! I love that she tweeted that lovely carousel though!

Taylor's Best Shirt: The one she wears in Valentines Day, it's got purple in it!

Taylor's Best Shoes: Taylor's Best Shoes: Cowboy boots forever! Or the Begin Again cat shoes! Lol

Taylor's Best Friend (Not Like Best Friend But Your Favorite Friend Of Taylor's): Abigail!

Taylor's Best Music Video: EEK! Help! I think I have to say Minw!

Taylor's Best Dress: Now this is WAY too hard, sorry!

xxxxxxxx

My website! I would be SO wonderstruck if you clicked here!!!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Taylor's Best Lyric: two headlights shine through the sleepless night, and I will get you, get you alone. your name has echoed through my mind, and I just think you should, think you should know that nothing safe is worth the drive, and I would follow you, follow you home.
    Taylor's Best Song: State of Grace and Treacherous
    Taylor's Best Album: I can't decide..
    Taylor's Best Outfit: I love so many of her outfits, i can't decide!
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend: Taylor lautner
    Taylor's Best Pet: Meredith!
    Taylor's Best Surprised Face: All of them i guess?
    Taylor's Best Live Performance: Mean at the grammys last year
    Taylor's Best Live Performance Outfit/Costume: The sparkly dress and the purple dress for the SNWT
    Taylor's Best Band Member: grant and amos
    Taylor's Best Unreleased Song: nevermind
    Taylor's Best Cover: drops of jupiter
    Taylor's Best Tour: speak now
    Taylor's Best Concert: speak now
    Taylor's Best Speak Now Tour Outfit: the sparkly dress
    Taylor's Best Fearless Tour Outfit: love story dress
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Red Era: IKYWT at the AMA's and State of Grace on the x factor
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Speak Now Era: Mean at the grammys
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Fearless Era: Fearless at the fearless tour
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Debut Era: i dont really remember any..
    Taylor's Best Guitar: idk why but i love the black/sparkly guitar for long live
    Taylor's Best Video Blog: the one where her and amos make paul say he's a princess
    Taylor's Best Tweet: it was something like, "why did no one tell me i was walking around with cake on my face? because you ate it alone, taylor. You ate it alone."
    Taylor's Best Instagram Picture: The one she put on the day before red came out
    Taylor's Best Photograph: too many to choose from, but one of my favorites is the one for holy ground in the red booklet!
    Taylor's Best Shirt: the panda shirt
    Taylor's Best Shoes: the cat shoes of course!!!!
    Taylor's Best Awards Show Outfit: i can't choose!
    Taylor's Best Friend (Not Like Best Friend But Your Favorite Friend Of Taylor's): abigail
    Taylor's Best Music Video: fifteen, teardrops on my guitar, you belong with me, and the best day
    Taylor's Best Music Video Outfit/Costume: i knew you were trouble
    Taylor's Best Makeup Look: all of them look good!!
    Taylor's Best Song Off of the Debut Album: tied together with smile, the outside, and teardrops on my guitar
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Fearless: hey stephen and fearless
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Speak Now: enchanted
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Red: treacherous and state of grace
    Taylor's Best Single: ronan

Taylor's Best Interview:
    Taylor's Best Dress:

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:04 PM

yes Taylor's Survey
    Taylor Swift

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Taylor's Best Lyric: "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."
    Taylor's Best Song: Long Live - never get tired of it!
    Taylor's Best Album: Fearless
    Taylor's Best Outfit: See (A)
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend: Joe Jonas
    Taylor's Best Surprised Face: See (B)
    Taylor's Best Live Performance: I Knew You Were Trouble @ AMAs 2012
    Taylor's Best Live Performance Outfit/Costume: I Knew You Were Trouble @ AMA 2012
    Taylor's Best Unreleased Song: ---
    Taylor's Best Cover: Speak Now
    Taylor's Best Concert: ---
    Taylor's Best Speak Now Tour Outfit: Fearless
    Taylor's Best Fearless Tour Outfit: Forever & Always dress
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Red Era: I Knew You Were Trouble @ AMA 2012
    Taylor's Best Guitar: "Taylor" Guitar
    Taylor's Best Video Blog: "Demonstrating my fine athletic skills. And more."
    Taylor's Best Tweet:
    Taylor's Best Instagram Picture: "Winter = baking season. It's on."
    Taylor's Best Photograph: Charleston Blog
    Taylor's Best Shirt: ---
    Taylor's Best Shoes: Cowboy boots from Fearless tour ^.^
    Taylor's Best Awards Show Outfit: ---
    Taylor's Best Friend (Not Like Best Friend But Your Favorite Friend Of Taylor's): Selena Gomez!
    Taylor's Best Music Video: Sparks Fly
    Taylor's Best Music Video Outfit/Costume: Love Story dress
    Taylor's Best Makeup Look: Natural style
    Taylor's Best Song Off of the Debut Album: I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Fearless: Fearless
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Speak Now: Long Live
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Red: The Last Time
    Taylor's Best Single: Begin Again
    Taylor's Best Interview: ---
    Taylor's Best Dress:
    See (C)

(A)

(B)

(C)
    -- Fearless_1213

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Taylor's Best Lyric: Yeah you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually and cruelly in the name of being honest.
    Taylor's Best Song: Dear John
    Taylor's Best Outfit: Dress she wears when she sings Enchanted during Speak Now Tour
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend: Taylor Lautner
    Taylor's Best Pet: MEREDITH!!!!!
    Taylor's Best Suprised Face: VMA's 2009
    Taylor's Best Live Performance: I Knew You Were Trouble
    Best Live PErformance Outfit/Costume: Blue dress during Fearless/You Belong With Me
    Taylor's Best Band Member:Um...All of theM?????? :P
    Best Unreleased Song: Writing Songs About You
    Best Cover: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
    Best Tour: Speak Now
    Best Concert: Gillette Stadium in the pouring rain during Speak Now Tour
    Best Speak Now outfit: Blue chiffon dress
    Best Fearless Tour outfit: Love Story dresses
    Best LIve Performance of the Red Era: State of Grace on X Factor
    Best Live Performance of the SPeak Now Era: Sparks Fly
    Best LIve Performance of the Fearless Era: Love Story/You Belong With Me
    Best LIve Performance of the Debut Era: Tim McGraw
    Taylor's Best GUitar: Coi Fish blue guitar
    Best Video BLog: London
    Best Tweet: EVERY SINGLE ONE!
    Best Instagram Picture: EVERYTHING
    Taylor's Best Awards Outfit: VMA 2009 Awards
    Best Friend of Taylor's: Selena Gomez
    Best Music Video: Sparks Fly
    Best Music Video Outfit/Costume: EVERYTHING in You Belong With Me

Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Taylor's Best Lyric: love is a ruthless game, unless you play good and right
    Taylor's Best Song: safe and sound
    Taylor's Best Album: taylor swift
    Taylor's Best Outfit: all of them :)
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend: taylor lautner
    Taylor's Best Pet: kitty!!!
    Taylor's Best Surprised Face: all of them are priceless
    Taylor's Best Live Performance: mean
    Taylor's Best Live Performance Outfit/Costume: they're all beautiful
    Taylor's Best Band Member: all of them!
    Taylor's Best Unreleased Song: no matter what her songs are all equally amazing
    Taylor's Best Cover: im yours
    Taylor's Best Concert: theyre all too perfect
    Taylor's Best Speak Now Tour Outfit: dear john
    Taylor's Best Fearless Tour Outfit: love story band member costume
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Red Era: all!
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Speak Now Era: all!
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Fearless Era: all!
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Debut Era: all!
    Taylor's Best Guitar: sparkles!!!
    Taylor's Best Video Blog: all
    Taylor's Best Tweet: all!
    Taylor's Best Instagram Picture: all!
    Taylor's Best Photograph: all!
    Taylor's Best Shirt: all so beautiful on her
    Taylor's Best Shoes: im obsessed with them all!
    Taylor's Best Awards Show Outfit: all!
    Taylor's Best Friend (Not Like Best Friend But Your Favorite Friend Of Taylor's): all!
    Taylor's Best Music Video: hmmm!! i love mean and ikywt and ours
    Taylor's Best Music Video Outfit/Costume: uhhh can i have them all?!
    Taylor's Best Makeup Look: red lips all the way!
    Taylor's Best Song Off of the Debut Album: marys song
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Fearless: the best day
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Speak Now: mean
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Red: stay stay stay
    Taylor's Best Single: all!!!
    Taylor's Best Interview: ellen
    Taylor's Best Dress: lace
    ~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Taylor's Best Lyric: "I'm gonna find someone some day who might actually treat me well" (from white horse)
    Taylor's Best Song: I could never choose!!
    Taylor's Best Album RED or speak now, I can't choose!!!! all the songs are so well done on both!!
    Taylor's Best Outfit: her dress in the wonderstruck commercials!!!!!
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend: Conner Kennedy or Taylor Lautner (or who ever made her the happiest :))
    Taylor's Best Pet: Meredith!!!
    Taylor's Best Surprised Face: all of them!!
    Taylor's Best Live Performance: long live, dear john, or IKYWT at the AMAs
    Taylor's Best Live Performance Outfit/Costume: hmm I lover her enchanted dress from the tour and her dresses from IKYWT at the AMAs
    Taylor's Best Band Member: all of them!!
    Taylor's Best Unreleased Song: brought up that way
    Taylor's Best Cover: sweet escape :)
    Taylor's Best Tour: speak now I guess (never been to any of her concerts)
    Taylor's Best Concert: Can't choose!
    Taylor's Best Speak Now Tour Outfit: enchanted dress or the purple dress :)
    Taylor's Best Fearless Tour Outfit: the YBWM band costume!!!
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Red Era: AMAs, IKYWT
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Speak Now Era: Dear john or long live
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Fearless Era: hey Stephan
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Debut Era: Tim McGraw
    Taylor's Best Guitar: Sparkly one in Long live!!!
    Taylor's Best Video Blog: all of them!!!
    Taylor's Best Tweet: can't choose :)
    Taylor's Best Instagram Picture: When she's baking!
    Taylor's Best Photograph: could never choose she's so flawless in all of them
    Taylor's Best Shirt: PANDA SWEATER
    Taylor's Best Shoes: cat slippers!!!!
    Taylor's Best Awards Show Outfit: I can't choose!!
    Taylor's Best Friend (Not Like Best Friend But Your Favorite Friend Of Taylor's): Abigail or Selena (I love Selena Gomez and Abigail is awesome!)
    Taylor's Best Music Video: I can't choose!!!
    Taylor's Best Music Video Outfit/Costume: probably squirrel pjs
    Taylor's Best Makeup Look: she looks good in all of her makeup
    Taylor's Best Song Off of the Debut Album: should have said no
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Fearless: forever and always or you're not sorry
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Speak Now: long live, dear john, back to december, innocent, or last kiss
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Red: All to well or I almost do
    Taylor's Best Single: hmm I can't choose
    Taylor's Best Interview: All her ones on Ellen, They are so funny!!!
    Taylor's Best Dress: All of them!!! she's flawless in every single one!!

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Taylor's Best Lyric: I've never heard silence quiet this loud.
    Taylor's Best Song: Can't choose
    Taylor's Best Album: Speak now or Red
    Taylor's Best Outfit:
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend: harry styles
    Taylor's Best Pet: meredith
    Taylor's Best Live Performance: Time's square in 2013 and I heart radio performance
    Taylor's Best Band Member: http://i.huffpost.com/gen/756205/thumbs/o-TAYLOR-SWIFT-GUY-570.jpg?4

Definitly him ^
    Taylor's Best Unreleased Song: All
    Taylor's Best Cover All
    Taylor's Best Tour: Speak now
    Taylor's Best Concert: All
    Taylor's Best Fearless Tour Outfit:

Taylor's Best Shirt:
    Taylor's Best Shoes:

Taylor's Best Music Video: Mine music video

Taylor's Best Song Off of the Debut Album: Should've said no
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Fearless: Love story
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Speak Now: Back to December
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Red: WANEGBT
    Taylor's Best Single: IKYWT

Taylor's Best Dress:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFm5JenVmNVowM2hHelFkYmNtY3lOZXcAAAACaWQKAX

RE: Taylor's Best...(Survey!)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Taylor's Best Lyric: "You call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest."
    Taylor's Best Song: Tim McGraw
    Taylor's Best Album: Fearless
    Taylor's Best Outfit: the Rebecca Taylor corset dresses
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend: John Mayer (just because I love him as an artist)
    Taylor's Best Pet: Meredith
    Taylor's Best Surprised Face: CMA Entertainer of the Year 2009
    Taylor's Best Live Performance: Mean at the ACM Awards
    Taylor's Best Live Performance Outfit/Costume: 2010 Grammy Awards
    Taylor's Best Unreleased Song: Dark Blue Tennessee or We Were Happy
    Taylor's Best Cover: Mumford & Sons - White Blank Page
    Taylor's Best Tour: Speak Now or Fearless - I can't decide
    Taylor's Best Concert: Not sure - the Gillette concert in the rain looked awesome
    Taylor's Best Speak Now Tour Outfit: Fifteen/Ours/Love Story dress
    Taylor's Best Fearless Tour Outfit: sparkly opening dress from the second leg
    Taylor's Best Guitar: Koi Fish Guitar or the sparkly Our Song guitar
    Taylor's Best Video Blog: I miss these! I loved the one she made during the international part of the Speak Now Tour
    Taylor's Best Tweet: the one about the coin purse and sea shells
    Taylor's Best Photograph: Enchanted photo from Speak Now
    Taylor's Best Awards Show Outfit: CMA 2009
    Taylor's Best Friend (Not Like Best Friend But Your Favorite Friend Of Taylor's): I don't have one - maybe Liz and Caitlin, if they still count
    Taylor's Best Music Video: Love Story
    Taylor's Best Music Video Outfit/Costume: dress in Love Story
    Taylor's Best Song Off of the Debut Album: Tim McGraw
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Fearless: White Horse
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Speak Now: Last Kiss
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Red: All Too Well
    Taylor's Best Single: Tim McGraw
    Taylor's Best Interview: any interview on Ellen
    Taylor's Best Dress: 2009 CMA dress

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Taylor's best lyric: kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain
    Taylor's best song: sparks fly or ours
    Taylor's best album: speak now or fearless!
    Taylor's best outfit: the one in the love story music video
    Taylor's best boyfriend: Taylor Lautner (2 taylors = awesome!)
    Taylor's best pet: Meredith the cat (so cute!!)
    Taylor's best surprised face: the one on google images
    Taylor's best live performance: speak now
    Taylor's best live performance outfit: any!
    Taylor's best band member: liz when she was there or the one with the cool hair!
    Taylor's best unreleased song: ronan
    Taylor's best cover: red
    Taylor's best tour: speak now or fearless
    Taylor's best concert: ALL OF THEM!!!
    Taylor's best speak now outfit: I don't know!
    Taylor's best fearless tour outfit: love story dress
    Taylor's best guitar: the sparkly one!
    Taylor's best video blog: Australia or haunted house (so funny)
    Taylor's best tweet: any of them where she says 'I love you guys'
    Taylor's best photograph: the one for the cover of red
    Taylor's best shirt: any
    Taylor's best shoes: any sparkly ones
    Taylor's best awards show outfit: the white one with the low cut neck thing!
    Taylor's best friend: liz or Abigail
    Taylor's best music video: ours or you belong with me or white horse
    Taylor's best music video outfit: love story or those pyjamas in we are never ever getting back together
    Taylor's best makeup look: all of them
    Taylor's best song off fearless: forever and always or white horse or you belong with me
    Taylor's best song off speak now: speak now or mine
    Taylor's best song off red: I knew you were trouble or begin again
    Taylor's best single: love story
    Taylor's best interview: any on the ellen show
    Taylor's best dress: all of them!!!

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Taylor's Best Lyric: Autumn Leaves falling like pieces into place
    Taylor's Best Song: Stay Beautiful, Long Live, Haunted, Breathe
    Taylor's Best Album: Red and Speak Now
    Taylor's Best Outfit: Her Sparks Fly Outfit
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend:Taylor Lautner
    Taylor's Best Pet:Meredith!
    Taylor's Best Surprised Face: CMA Entertainer of the year
    Taylor's Best Live Performance:Mean at the grammys
    Taylor's Best Live Performance Outfit/Costume: All of them
    Taylor's Best Unreleased Song: Permanent marker
    Taylor's Best Cover: Fearless or last kiss
    Taylor's Best Concert: Fearless?
    Taylor's Best Speak Now Tour Outfit: Speak Now dress
    Taylor's Best Fearless Tour Outfit: Band member outfit or silver dress
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Red Era: 22
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Speak Now Era: Mean or haunted
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Fearless Era: You belong with me
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Debut Era: Tim McGraw
    Taylor's Best Guitar: The Sparkly one or fish one
    Taylor's Best Video Blog:Meow.
    Taylor's Best Tweet: This Tour Is making me so happy.
    Taylor's Best Instagram Picture: Picture of cinnamon bun or agency with donuts or meredtih!
    Taylor's Best Photograph: Everything!
    Taylor's Best Shirt: Her sparkly shirt she wears to preform
    Taylor's Best Shoes: Cat shoes or country boots
    Taylor's Best Awards Show Outfit: I loved the loran premiere dress
    Taylor's Best Friend (Not Like Best Friend But Your Favorite Friend Of Taylor's): Abigail
    Taylor's Best Music Video: Love Story
    Taylor's Best Music Video Outfit/Costume: Love story dress
    Taylor's Best Makeup Look: Red Lipstick and black eyeliner
    Taylor's Best Song Off of the Debut Album: Stay Beautiful and Mary's song
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Fearless: Forever and always, change, the best day
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Speak Now: Haunted, Last Kiss, Long Live, Better then revenge
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Red: The Lucky one, Red, All too well, the moment i knew
    Taylor's Best Single: I knew you were trouble
    Taylor's Best Interview: Any of the Ellen show one's
    Taylor's Best Dress: Everything single one!
    "Love you, there's no one better"
    "If you're lucky enough to be different, never change"

[url=http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670]http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q670[/url][/signature]

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Taylor's Best Lyric;You spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way
    Taylor's Best Song:CANT CHOOSE I JUST LOVE ALL
    Taylor's Best Album;Speak now but i love red so im gonna say RED
    Taylor's Best Outfit:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4gi_sq9M5_Y/T-TSoW-BJDI/AAAAAAAAAP4/WPvAnC4YFUQ/s1600/taylor-swift-summer-dresses-trend.jpeg
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend:Ummm Connor Kennedy ;)
    Taylor's Best Pet: MEREDITH!
    Taylor's Best Surprised Face:http://data.whicdn.com/images/35949969/tumblr_m9cn70e5JC1ruiypso1_500_large.jpg
    Taylor's Best Live Performance:Mean
    Taylor's Best Live Performance Outfit/Costume:http://style.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/style/2013/02/taylor-swift-2013-brit-awards.jpg
    Taylor's Best Band Member:Christopher Rosen:
    Taylor's Best Unreleased Song:Drive all night
    Taylor's Best Cover;Just a dream by Nelly
    Taylor's Best Tour:SPEAK NOW
    Taylor's Best Concert:Fearless
    Taylor's Best Speak Now Tour Outfit:http://www3.pictures.stylebistro.com/gi/Taylor+Swift+Opens+Final+Dress+Rehearsal+Speak+3oQRNS9jMJkl.jpg
    Taylor's Best Fearless Tour Outfit:http://musicon.me/blog/wp/wp-content/uploads/HLIC/ac45996aa4e74453835ef253f95ba193.jpg
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Red Era:ALL TOO WELL
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Speak Now Era:LONG LIVE
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Fearless Era:FEARLESS
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Debut Era:Should ve said no
    Taylor's Best Guitar:http://photos.posh24.com/p/777732/z/promikleidertrends/stiltip_metallics.jpg
    Taylor's Best Video Blog:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmv26eqduSg
    Taylor's Best Tweet:http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/tasteofcountry.com/files/2012/02/Screen-Shot-2012-02-03-at-1.14.08-PM.png
    Taylor's Best Instagram Picture:http://dragon.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/girlybubble/blog/2011/12/taylor-swift-instagram-3.jpg
    Taylor's Best Photograph:http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/8/31/1346423913936/Taylor-Swift--008.jpg
    Taylor's Best Shirt:http://photos.posh24.com/p/1573527/z/hot_news/taylor_swift_polka_dot_shirt_b.jpg
    Taylor's Best Shoes:http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/wenn4113611.jpg
    Taylor's Best Awards Show Outfit:http://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/taylor-swift-people-choice-fashion-lead.jpg?w=600
    Taylor's Best Friend (Not Like Best Friend But Your Favorite Friend Of Taylor's): Selena Gomez
    Taylor's Best Music Video:22!
    Taylor's Best Music Video Outfit/Costume:http://wwtaylorw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/begin-again-cat-flats-blue-white-skirt-412x580.jpg
    Taylor's Best Makeup Look:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NmOhzqORpcA/TdxU_Eq58cI/AAAAAAAAA_g/RGtwdPgZcUA/s1600/a0ae2a2d14cd4764_taylor-swift-2011-billboard-awards-makeup.jpeg
    Taylor's Best Song Off of the Debut Album:
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Fearless:fithteen or you belong with me love all
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Speak Now:LONG LIVE but i love all
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Red:All cant choose but probably all too well
    Taylor's Best Single:i knew you were trouble
    Taylor's Best Interview:http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/guyspeed.com/files/2013/03/Vanity-Fair-Taylor-Swift-Interview.jpg
    Taylor's Best Dress:http://cdn.popdust.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/TaylorSwift_RedDress2.jpg

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Taylor's Best Lyric: I can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye
    Taylor's Best Song: Enchanted or Long Live... or Haunted... or Innocent... OR ALL OF THEM
    Taylor's Best Album: Speak Now (If you didn't notice a similarity between all of those songs^ )
    Taylor's Best Outfit:
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend: Taylor Lautner (Yes I still ship Taylor Squared... No I will never get over it)
    Taylor's Best Live Performance:
    Taylor's Best Band Member: Grant (I lovelovelove him) All of the agency is amazing but Grant is super amazing :D
    Taylor's Best Unreleased Song: Drive All Night/Just South of Knowing Why
    Taylor's Best Cover: I haven't gotten around to listening to any
    Taylor's Best Concert: The one that will be on May 21st in Austin because I'll be there ;D
    Taylor's Best Fearless Tour Outfit: (I like sparkles ^.^)
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Red Era: Again, her x factor performance ^.^
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Fearless Era: (My second favortie outfite of the Fearless tour xD)
    Taylor's Best Guitar: I albsolutely LOVE her sparkly guitar
    Taylor's Best Video Blog: I haven't gotten around to watching them either
    Taylor's Best Tweet:
    Taylor's Best Instagram Picture:
    Taylor's Best Photograph: Either the one in my avi or this one:

Taylor's Best Shirt:
    Taylor's Best Shoes:
    Taylor's Best Awards Show Outfit:
    Taylor's Best Friend (Not Like Best Friend But Your Favorite Friend Of Taylor's):
    Taylor's Best Music Video: The Mine music video ^.^
    Taylor's Best Music Video Outfit/Costume: Again, the squirrel pjs
    Taylor's Best Song Off of the Debut Album: Tied Together with a Smile or Mary's Song
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Fearless: Fifteen or You Belong With Me or.... ALL OF THEM
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Speak Now: The songs on Speak Now and Fearless were equally perfect
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Red: All Too Well or State of Grace
    Taylor's Best Single: Again... All of them
    Taylor's Best Interview: Vanity Fair (2013)
    Taylor's Best Dress: The gold sparkly one from the Speak Now tour

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:10 AM

Taylor's Best Lyric: "I was there when you said forever and always"
    Taylor's Best Song: Too hard :(
    Taylor's Best Album: Speak Now!
    Taylor's Best Outfit: Whatever she wears!
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend: Hm...Jake?

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Taylor's Best Lyric: and you call me up again just to break me like a promise
    Taylor's Best Song: haunted
    Taylor's Best Album speak now
    Taylor's Best Outfit: dress for haunted on speak now tour
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend: taylor
    Taylor's Best Surprised Face: all of them
    Taylor's Best Live Performance: ybwm speak now tour
    Taylor's Best Live Performance Outfit/Costume:haunted speak now tour
    Taylor's Best Band Member: grant
    Taylor's Best Unreleased Song: haven't heard them
    Taylor's Best Cover what hurts the most
    Taylor's Best Concert: speak now tour
    Taylor's Best Speak Now Tour Outfit: haunted
    Taylor's Best Fearless Tour Outfit: forever and always
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Red Era: IKYWT
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Speak Now Era: sparks fly
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Fearless Era: you're not sorry
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Debut Era: should've said no
    Taylor's Best Guitar: red electric(mine from speak now tour and red)
    Taylor's Best Video Blog: don't follow
    Taylor's Best Tweet: daylight one where people are looking at her crazy as she's singing daylight in her car
    Taylor's Best Instagram Picture: not on
    Taylor's Best Photograph:alternate speak now tour cover(in gold fray dress)
    Taylor's Best Shirt: one she's rehearsing in on the speak now tour rehearsals on the speak now tour DVD
    Taylor's Best Shoes: don't pay attention
    Taylor's Best Awards Show Outfit: red mid evil dress for ikywt
    Taylor's Best Friend (Not Like Best Friend But Your Favorite Friend Of Taylor's): momma swift
    Taylor's Best Music Video: sparks fly
    Taylor's Best Music Video Outfit/Costume: sparks fly
    Taylor's Best Makeup Look: don't pay attention
    Taylor's Best Song Off of the Debut Album: should've said no
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Fearless: you're not sorry
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Speak Now: haunted
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Red:all too well
    Taylor's Best Single: ybwm
    Taylor's Best Interview: all Ellen ones
    Taylor's Best Dress:haunted speak now tour dress
    LONG LIVE SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:52 AM

Taylor's Best Lyric: And you called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest || I'd go back in time and change but I can't so if the chain is on your door I understand || Please don't be in love with someone else, Please don't have somebody waiting on you
    Taylor's Best Song: Back To December or All Too Well
    Taylor's Best Album Speak Now or Red
    Taylor's Best Outfit: her cat outfit in 22 and when she's in a dress :)
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend: I think it's Taylor Lautner
    Taylor's Best Pet: her cat
    Taylor's Best Surprised Face: anything :D
    Taylor's Best Live Performance: Her acoustic performances from Red, safe and sound, and I knew you were trouble
    Taylor's Best Live Performance Outfit/Costume: all
    Taylor's Best Band Member: the guitarist
    Taylor's Best Unreleased Song: I'd lie
    Taylor's Best Cover Hero/Heroine
    Taylor's Best Tour: Red
    Taylor's Best Concert: Speak Now
    Taylor's Best Speak Now Tour Outfit: ALL
    Taylor's Best Fearless Tour Outfit: ALL
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Red Era: All of her acoustic performances
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Speak Now Era: Mean :)
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Fearless Era: Forever and Always
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Debut Era: IDK :/
    Taylor's Best Guitar: the one with "Taylor Swift" designed on it
    Taylor's Best Video Blog: any
    Taylor's Best Tweet: 'til you put me down, anything
    Taylor's Best Instagram Picture: too many to mention
    Taylor's Best Photograph: too many
    Taylor's Best Shirt: too many
    Taylor's Best Shoes: I'm a guy so I don't care
    Taylor's Best Awards Show Outfit: CMA/Grammy
    Taylor's Best Friend (Not Like Best Friend But Your Favorite Friend Of Taylor's): Katy Perry? Ed Sheeran?
    Taylor's Best Music Video: you belong with me and back to december
    Taylor's Best Music Video Outfit/Costume: 22, the cat outfit :D
    Taylor's Best Makeup Look: safe and sound, where's she's not wearing any make up at all
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Fearless: You belong with me, forever and always
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Speak Now: Back To December and Enchanted
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Red: All too well, i knew you were trouble
    Taylor's Best Single: we are never ever getting back together, back to december, you belong with me
    Taylor's Best Interview: Ellen's

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Taylor's Best Lyric: You call me up again just to break me like a promise
    Taylor's Best Song: All Too well
    Taylor's Best Album: Way to hard of a question!
    Taylor's Best Outfit: 22 music video
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend: Taylor L
    Taylor's Best Pet: ....... MEREDITH!!!!!!
    Taylor's Best Surprised Face: when she was entertainer of the year in 2009
    Taylor's Best Live Performance: shouldve said no 2007 with hoodie and rain
    Taylor's Best Live Performance Outfit/Costume: SPARKS FLY DRESS!!!!!
    Taylor's Best Band Member: Katlin
    Taylor's Best Unreleased Song: I ?
    Taylor's Best Cover: Untouchable (yes its a cover)
    Taylor's Best Concert: closing night of fearless in gillette stadium
    Taylor's Best Speak Now Tour Outfit: SPARKS FLY DRESS!!!!!
    Taylor's Best Fearless Tour Outfit: silver and black sparkly fringe dress
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Red Era: IKYWT at the brits
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Speak Now Era: Mean at the grammies
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Fearless Era: Love story with the purple dress
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Debut Era: shouldve said no 2007 with hoodie and rain
    Taylor's Best Guitar: SPARKLY ONE!!!
    Taylor's Best Video Blog: "Meow"
    Taylor's Best Tweet: Im loving this tour
    Taylor's Best Instagram Picture: plaiyng the tiny piano
    Taylor's Best Shirt: Fox or panda sweater
    Taylor's Best Shoes: The sparkly red tour shoes
    Taylor's Best Awards Show Outfit: this years ACMS
    Taylor's Best Music Video: 22
    Taylor's Best Music Video Outfit/Costume: Not alot going on at the moment
    Taylor's Best Makeup Look: The classoc
    Taylor's Best Song Off of the Debut Album: Cold as you
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Speak Now: Ours and Sparks Fly
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Red: ALL TOO WELL!!!!
    Taylor's Best Single:
    Taylor's Best Interview: Everything with Ellen!
    Taylor's Best Dress: SPARKS FLY!!!!!

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Taylor's Best Lyric: You call me up again just to break me like a promise
    Taylor's Best Song: All Too well
    Taylor's Best Album: Way to hard of a question!
    Taylor's Best Outfit: 22 music video
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend: Taylor L
    Taylor's Best Pet: ....... MEREDITH!!!!!!
    Taylor's Best Surprised Face: when she was entertainer of the year in 2009
    Taylor's Best Live Performance: shouldve said no 2007 with hoodie and rain
    Taylor's Best Live Performance Outfit/Costume: SPARKS FLY DRESS!!!!!
    Taylor's Best Band Member: Katlin
    Taylor's Best Unreleased Song: I ?
    Taylor's Best Cover: Untouchable (yes its a cover)
    Taylor's Best Concert: closing night of fearless in gillette stadium
    Taylor's Best Speak Now Tour Outfit: SPARKS FLY DRESS!!!!!
    Taylor's Best Fearless Tour Outfit: silver and black sparkly fringe dress
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Red Era: IKYWT at the brits
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Speak Now Era: Mean at the grammies
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Fearless Era: Love story with the purple dress
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Debut Era: shouldve said no 2007 with hoodie and rain
    Taylor's Best Guitar: SPARKLY ONE!!!
    Taylor's Best Video Blog: "Meow"
    Taylor's Best Tweet: Im loving this tour
    Taylor's Best Instagram Picture: plaiyng the tiny piano
    Taylor's Best Shirt: Fox or panda sweater
    Taylor's Best Shoes: The sparkly red tour shoes
    Taylor's Best Awards Show Outfit: this years ACMS
    Taylor's Best Music Video Outfit/Costume: Not alot going on at the moment
    Taylor's Best Makeup Look: The classoc
    Taylor's Best Song Off of the Debut Album: Cold as you
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Speak Now: Ours and Sparks Fly
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Red: ALL TOO WELL!!!!
    Taylor's Best Single:
    Taylor's Best Interview: Everything with Ellen!
    Taylor's Best Dress: SPARKS FLY!!!!!

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Some of these are impossible to answer! Others seem like repeats of the same question. I did my best!

Taylor's Best Lyric: Depends on the song really. One that stands out is All Too Well. "You call me up again just to break me like a promise. So casually cruel in the name of being honest"
    Taylor's Best Song: Can't answer this.
    Taylor's Best Album: Or this. :P
    Taylor's Best Outfit: Anything red carpet.
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend: Yet to come.
    Taylor's Best Pet: MEREDITH
    Taylor's Best Surprised Face: Her only one! Tied with happy and angry face too. Haha, but really, first time she won Entertainer.
    Taylor's Best Live Performance: Either Long Live at Gillette or the AMA IKYWT performance
    Taylor's Best Live Performance Outfit/Costume: AMA IKYWT
    Taylor's Best Band Member: Easily Taylor. Sorry guys, the band just wouldn't be the same. ;-)
    Taylor's Best Unreleased Song: 10 minute version of All Too Well
    Taylor's Best Cover: Drops of Jupiter. I really enjoyed Viva La Vida though.
    Taylor's Best Tour: RED
    Taylor's Best Concert: Columbus, May 8th 2013
    Taylor's Best Speak Now Tour Outfit: Gold dress in Sparks Fly
    Taylor's Best Fearless Tour Outfit: Love Story outfit change
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Red Era: Haven't seen it all yet, but I'm betting All Too Well from the Red Tour
    There were some amazing ones, too many to decide.
    YBWM. Classic.
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Debut Era: When Taylor sang Tim McGraw to Tim McGraw
    Taylor's Best Guitar: The classic Taylor acoustic guitar.
    Taylor's Best Video Blog: Any of them with Meredith. I really like the one titled Meow.
    Taylor's Best Tweet: The one for Columbus May 13th 2013. Tied for anything Meredith.
    Taylor's Best Instagram Picture: Again, anything Meredith. :-)
    Taylor's Best Photograph: of Taylor? Every one of them.
    Taylor's Best Shirt: NOT A LOT GOING ON AT THE MOMENT.
    Taylor's Best Shoes: The cat ones.
    Taylor's Best Awards Show Outfit: Between AMA 2011 and PCA 2013.
    Taylor's Best Friend (Not Like Best Friend But Your Favorite Friend Of Taylor's): Ed Sheeran.
    Taylor's Best Music Video: YBWM. Back to December. 22.
    Taylor's Best Music Video Outfit/Costume: White dress at the end of YBWM.
    Taylor's Best Makeup Look: Cat eyes.
    Taylor's Best Song Off of the Debut Album: Tim McGraw
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Fearless: YBWM
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Speak Now: Very tough to say. I like them all equally for different reasons.
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Red: Hmmmmmm
    Taylor's Best Single: All of them.
    Taylor's Best Interview: On Ellen with Zac Efron. Or the awkward interview with Ellen.
    Taylor's Best Dress: All of them.
    Follow me on Twitter! @AGuySwiftie

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Taylor's Best Lyrics: you call me up again just to break me like a promise so casually cruel in the name of being honest and your eyes whispered have we met, across the room your silhouette
    Taylor's Best Song: All Too Well
    Taylor's Best Outfit: the dress from Love Story
    Taylor's Best Boyfriend: Conor Kennedy
    Taylor's Best Pet: MEREDITH
    Taylor's Best Surprised Face: when she won album of the year at the Grammys
    Taylor's Best Live Performance: when she performed IKYWT on the AMAs
    Taylor's Best Live Performance Outfit/Costume: her circus outfit from performing WANEGBT
    Taylor's Best Band Member: AMOS
    Taylor's Best Unreleased Song: Dark Blue Tennesee
    Taylor's Best Cover: Bette Davis Eyes or Untouchable
    Taylor's Best Tour: Speak Now or RED can't decide
    Taylor's Best Concert: Newark NJ
    Taylor's Best Speak Now Tour Outfit: Her ball gown at the end
    Taylor's Best Fearless Tour Outfit: her YBWM band costume
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Red Era: IKYWT at the AMAs
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Speak Now Era: Enchanted
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Fearless Era: You Belong With Me
    Taylor's Best Live Performance of the Debut Era: Should've Said No
    Taylor's Best Guitar: her sparkly guitar or the one she plays red with on the Red tour
    Taylor's Best Video Blog: Speak Now Asia
    Taylor's Best Tweet: the recent one about her TV remote #RIP
    Taylor's Best Instagram Picture: the ones of Meredith and the one when she's "behind herself"
    Taylor's Best Photograph: she's flawless in any
    Taylor's Best Shirt: her cat shirt
    Taylor's Best Shoes: her cat flats and heel
    Taylor's Best Awards Show Outfit: her 2013 ACM dress and 2012 ACM dress
    Taylor's Best Friend (Not Like Best Friend But Your Favorite Friend Of Taylor's): Abigail and Dianna Argon
    Taylor's Best Music Video Outfit/Costume: The Love Story dress
    Taylor's Best Makeup Look: either natural or cat eye
    Taylor's Best Song Off of the Debut Album: Tim McGraw or Teardrops
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Fearless: The Way I Loved You or Fifteen
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Speak Now: Enchanted or Long Live
    Taylor's Best Song Off of Red: All Too Well or The Lucky One
    Taylor's Best Single: Begin Again
    Taylor's Best Interview: the one with her Ellen and zac efron
    Taylor's Best Dress: the Kate spade dress from parade magazine

Thanks Lia (InThePouringRain), FairytaleSwiftie13 for the signatures
    Thanks to Tanya for the avi