Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Tweeting More Often?

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who's noticed, but Taylor seems to have been Tweeting a whole lot more often and it makes me really happy, because I feel like she's closer to us when she does. And instead of a ton of news and advertisements, it's been like the Paris Tweets and the sunset and things like that, where she's just updating us on where she is and what she's doing, which I think we all love. It just makes you feel so much closer to her, you know? A stronger connection, almost. Like she's just having a regular conversation with you. So yeah, I just wanted to see if anybody else noticed or agreed or had anything else to say about Taylor's more frequent Tweets

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Tweeting More Often?

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:22 PM

i love it when she tweets

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:36 PM

agreed

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I had the exact same thought just today!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Yes I love that she's tweeting more often too!

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Her tweets make me happy! haha I love seeing where she's at

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:48 AM

I agree!
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:10 AM

I follow her :)

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 3:00 AM

YAY! I hope she post more instagram pictures!

04.20.13 - TAMPA FL!

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 3:17 AM

Yes, definitely! So happy!

*Avatar by the amazing TaylorHeart13*

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I know, it's amazing! Maybe with Red promotion slowing down a bit, she decided to tweet more often.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:16 AM

I love it so much!!

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:19 AM

I LOVE when she keeps us updated herself instead of with news stuff. I missed her tweeting, i'm so glad she's doing it more :) With the tour starting soon she's going to probably tweet even more :)
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 10:56 AM

i love when she tweets also. :) i get so excited. lol

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I'm so excited when she tweets! The worst part is that I'm never online when she does :( Anyway, it's fantastic!!

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 12:52 PM

The Sunset-Scene and the Paris pictures are beautiful. And the Donut photo! haha

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:36 PM

yeah I agree!

by Dani_PazL
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:53 PM

I noticed that too. It makes me really happy to know she is tweeting more. Plus she sounds so much happier now and that makes me so happy to :)

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:55 PM

It makes me happy! :)

made by moi!

[IMG

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:59 PM

doracounts321 wrote:
    I dont have a twitter. DO you know if she ever comes on this website?

No idea wouldn't it be awesome if she was like on here secretly pretending to be one of us..... :))))) We would NEVER know it!!!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/]http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/[/url][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.