1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swiftie ID's

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Hello everyone! My friend"Shayla" on swifties is now making swiftie ID's just post below your name, favorite taylor swift song, favporiter taylor swift quote,when you became a swiftie
and and your bday is optional!! Also please put in a pic and type a color you want! Thank you!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swiftie ID's

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 5:58 PM

thanks sis!!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Hey my name is irene my fav ts song is crazier or ours. my fave ts quoteis "dont you worry your pretty little mind people throw rocks at things that shine. Umm i want the color to be blue and i have been at taylor fan since 2008. and my birthday is march 14 1999

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Ashley
    Our Song
    People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine
    July 24 1999

Thanks! :)

TaylorHeart13/TwinkleSwift

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:29 AM

CroĆ­a
    Enchanted
    "Never forget the essence of your sparkle"
    13th November 1996
    For the color could I have it in red.
    Thank you :)

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 4:07 AM

Dark Blue Tennessee
    All Too Well
    Be good to people, being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind
    October 9th
    Blue!

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:20 AM

nicole
    red
    "if your lucky enough to be different dont ever change"

can i have one plss :3 thnk you so much ^^^^

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 1:44 AM

That sounds wonderful!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Noah
    All Too Well
    Be Good To People, Being Good Is A Wonderful Legacy To Leave Behind
    July 16, 1997
    Blue & Black(:
    xD

^TaySwiftie13

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Name: Bri
    Fav song: 22
    Swiftie :2010
    Quote: People havent always been there for me but Music has.
    b day: 12/17/99
    IN REDDD Thanks :)

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 3:54 PM

My name is Julia, my song is Tim McGraw (right now) my quote is If you're lucky enough to be different , don't change. I became a swiftie in 2009. 12-12-99 is my birthday. I like light blue and my pic is
    At this link you can choose either the last one or the pink guitar
    Your text to link here...
    Thanks!!
    Check out my songbook:

http://taylorswift.com/forum/forum_suggestions/2396773

Insert choice picture of Tay:-)

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 4:32 PM

My name is Willi, and I love the song Enchanted. I like the quotes "...I don't know how it gets better than this..." or "This night is sparkling, don't you let it go, I'm wonder-struck, blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet you". I became a Swiftie in 2009. I love the color hot pink and love deep and bright corals. Here's the URL for the picture I like --> http://zonehdwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Taylor-Swift-2013-Photoshoot-HD-Wallpaper.jpg TaylorSwiftRocks!13