1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

113 Letters to Taylor Swift - Project

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:48 PM

HI SWIFTIES!!! I got an idea for a project that I would like to start. I really hope you'll take the time to read the description I've written and that you would like to join me on this. Visit 113letterstotaylorswift.tumblr.com to read the description or read it below:

Hi there! :)
On a dizzy but normal morning I was thinking about stuff happening in my life at the time and caught myself thinking that I would like to tell Taylor about it. To hear her thoughts on it and share it with her. I thought to myself” I wonder how many people who wish this and that are affected by her songs on a daily basis?.” I mean, Taylor Swift is so much more than just music. And that’s when I got this crazy idea. What if I started a project where I got people to write letters to Taylor and then put it all together in a book? What if there were more people who would like to share? So here I’m thinking that I should try to give this “113 Letters to Taylor Swift”-project a chance. So what do YOU have to do? All I want you to do is love Taylor Swift and her music in some way. I want you do share a story, a moment or a place with her. Maybe when you fell in love for the first time or when you got your heart broken, how’s it is being on the outside looking in, when you lost someone you really loved, a moment and time that changed your life, your thoughts on life or something else that made a mark on your life. I want you to write whatever you feel like about your fears, hopes and dreams.
I myself will of course write something my own and I really hope you want to participate. I want you to start with “Dear Taylor” and end it however you want by signing your name, age and place. The goal is to reach 113 letters to Taylor. Please spread this project and mail your letters to: letterstotaylorswift@hotmail.com. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask! If this project succseed I want to find a way to give this book with all of your letters to Taylor herself. Please help me with this project! Without your stories there will be no book. So please write, I know you can.
Love Love Love, -T

PLEASE JOIN! It would be so fun to read your stories and get to share them with others. If you have any questions please ask. And as I said, I really want to do this and hope you all will join me. I can't do this book if you don't write and share. Stay fearless!

LOVE LOVE LOVE, Tonja

Be Fearless

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 113 Letters to Taylor Swift - Project

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 1:58 AM

I would so love to join!! ♥

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 3:22 AM

I love this idea! I will definitely do this!

Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I'll do for sure (!!!)
    I would be enchanted to meet you, Tay Tay.

Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I'd love to do this! I'll join!

^ Me while listening to Taylor Swift music! I will love Taylor forever and always!

Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:17 PM

That would be so cool! I emailed the address my letter.
    Lexi- Funmonkeygirl the Swiftie

Follow on instagram: funmonkeygirl

Luv ya Taylor! And ALLLLL Swifties- if they are nice! They are if Tay is their role model. :-)