Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What would you do If Taylor came to your house for 1 hour?

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:11 AM

If for some reason Taylor Swift came to your house for 1 hour what would you do?
I would write a song with her because i have so many stories to tell but i suck at writing songs.
'If your lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everyone else don't ever change'
- Taylor Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What would you do If Taylor came to your house for 1 hour?

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Swift Sorority wrote:
    Bake something & play with my cat. He's so friendly to visitors and I think he's a fan as well. When she's on tv he stops & watches or listens. :)
    Jennifer
    http://swiftsorority.webs.com/

Cute.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 2:09 PM

LIFE4US wrote:
    we'd KNIT SWEATERS, YO. :)
    Best. Answer. EVER!!!

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 4:54 PM

I'd have her help me with guitar.

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:55 PM

I have no idea, we'd talk I guess.
    But I'd faint probably sooo :-D

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 3:09 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    the whole time she would be trying to get me off the floor....

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Good answer! If the rest of us were truthful, that'd probably be true of us, too, haha!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Die of embarassment because my apartment is so pathetic. I'm sure there're tons of things she'd rather do than sit around an awful apartment, even for an hour... Come to think of it, she'd probably rather be with tons of other people doing those other things, too...
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I'd start off by telling her just how much of an inspiration she is to me. I'd take pictures, make her a cup of tea, ask her questions, tell her a little about myself. Ask her to teach me a few of her songs on the guitar! Anyway, I know for sure that this would be the best hour of my life!

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 6:44 PM

bake something, sing to fun music, take LOTS of pictures/videos
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

RE: What would you do If Taylor came to your house for 1 hour?

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 7:38 AM

I always wanted to ask her to get to know Parker Schnabel from History Channels "Gold Rush". Even if they just turned out to be friends....I just have this feeling.

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 7:40 AM

I would ask her to stay longer!!! First I would bake with her and then when it's cooking I would ask her if we could write a song together and then ask her about love problems. :)
    [/signature]

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I would show her my cats, write a song with her, and eat a good meal :)

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:52 PM

just things i'd do with a normal friend. chatting, having a good time, taking fun pictures. maybe she could help me with my guitar and i could teach her how to speak german ;)
    cool thought!
    ... and I could wait patiently, but I really wish you would drop everything now

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Well, we'd talk about god knows what! I'd get her to sign a few things and take some pictures with me.. & we'd make caramel delight.. and show her my taylor infested room LOL

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Bake cupcakes, dance to music, play with our cats, write a song or two, I'd have her autograph my guitar and then we'd go to Starbucks to get lattes! How we'd do that in an hour? I have no clue.....HAHAHA!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Well, knowing me I'd probably waste 10 minutes of it gaping at her... lol but anyways I'd want her to sign some stuff for me, take some pics together etc. then maybe we'd bake some stuff together or go horseback riding or something!
    Forever Swift

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I have no idea. I would probably ask what she wants to do. I would probably ask her to teach me how the play the guitar. I would also probably ask for a good desert recipe.

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I have no idea...I think I would fant!!!! That would waste a lot of time, but still I mean if Taylor literally came to my house...I would freak out and call one of my besties Jordan who is also a HUGE Taylor Swift fan and tell her to get to my house right away!!! Then, I would want to take pictures with her, ask her to teach me how to play the acoustic guitar, show her my room, and do all sorts of fun things with her:)
    1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I'd have a heart attack and then die.

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 4:09 PM

faint

I would definitely faint

but then I would feel bad because I fainted instead of spending time with my idol :)

made by me :) ^

^made by mollyswift13!!

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 4:37 PM

TAKE A MILLION BAJILLION PHOTOS AND VIDEOS WHILE DOING FUN STUFFF!!
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.