Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

IluvHorses Graphic Shop!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Hi! This is my new Graphic Shop! Here is what you need to do if you would like a graphic!

1. If you want a certain photo, give me the link
2. What you want written on it
3.How many pictures you want
4. Any other certain things you want on it like, hearts, stars etc
5. I will message you to come back to the shop when it is done so dont worry about checking back again until I message you :)

Here as some examples of the pictures I can do:

Thanks! If you have any concerns please feel free to ask!
-Iluvhorses
- "I don't think you should wait, I think you should speak now."
- "Loving him was Red."

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: IluvHorses Graphic Shop!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Do you have any examples???

Thank you TATP for the awesome graphic!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Sorry about that, I was in a rush to get the pics up so they are not the best
    - "Loving him was Red."

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 12:05 PM

If you are making signatures, I recommend the size 500x200.
    The ones you are making are slightly too big.
    (Just recommended.)

I spoke now on 6/8/11

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 12:37 PM

oh ok thanks!
    - "Loving him was Red."

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Anyone who saw my other message I deleted it because it is working now. Request away!

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Does anyone want a graphic?????
    - "Loving him was Red."

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.