Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Love love love

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:41 PM

So I think I might get more responses for this is in the merchandise section, but it's ok. I saw the Love Love Love bracelet. It is brown and leather. In the description it says it was made famous by taylor herself. In some pics she is wearing a brown leather looking bracelet and I think I saw the word love on it. Is this just like the one she had? Like on the pic of her by the chalkboard... Thanks Swifties! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Love love love

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Yeah that's it:)

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Oh thanks! Wow that's awesome! Do you know if they just came out or if they have been out for a long time?

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM

^^been out for a while I think:)

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 4:44 PM

They've been out for a while since the first album I think.

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Ok. Thank you! I hope I can get one! They are pretty good for price especially since it is one that looked just like what our idol has worn. :)

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Hope to get one
    Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 6:24 PM

She even has a little YouTube video showing how to wear it, it's cute :)

My Graphic Shop

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I just got mine in the mail this weekend! It's kinda complicated to tie, but I love it
    xx Stay Beautiful xx

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Yeah I have one, they are hard to tie but they are so cute, i don't really take it off ever
    XOXO,
    Ally

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I love love love my bracelet. I wear it all the time!
    I watched Taylor's how to tie video, but it didn't really help because hers was made before her name was printed on the bracelet too, so I found another video that was super helpful cause it taught me how to tie it with the love love love and Taylor Swift showing :3

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:17 AM

The original, before Taylor made them famous, used to say something like "live love laugh" or something similar.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:15 PM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    The original, before Taylor made them famous, used to say something like "live love laugh" or something similar.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

They said 'Live in Love'

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.