1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

MY FIRST SONG!!!!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:05 PM

WHEN IM WITH YOU

it started off in science class you asked if i was new and thats all you ever asked to get my heart beatin

and two month later the rumors started spreading around

but when im with you everybody dissappears, when im with you all the rumors fade away, when im with you

that day in the park you kissed me in that oak tree,and the butterflies caught meee

but when im with you everybody dissappears, when im with you all the rumors fade away,when im with you

when im with you i just want to hibernate in a cave deep in the woods cause when im with yooooou everybody dissappears when im with you all the rumors fade awaaaayyah
when im with you
when im with you
when im with yooooooooooooou

thanks and please tell me what you think even if you dont like it and i will be putting up another song soon

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MY FIRST SONG!!!!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:13 PM

COOL!!! AWESOME! sooo my first song was the same way it wasent that long (IM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE!) soo if you do right more try to make the songs longer and dont feel bad my first song was the same way! it takes getting use to! :)

^Guppy1313^

backtoafirstglance

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:15 PM

thanks i relized that when i finished it thanks for the advise

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:18 PM

the song title is when im with you i forgot the when

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:47 PM

ok im glad i didnt hert your feeling! aNYTIME

^Guppy1313^

backtoafirstglance

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:48 PM

oh by the way i would love to co-right a song if you ever want to you can check out my work at my song book

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2085941

^Guppy1313^

backtoafirstglance

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Well done, that song tells a great story :) Thanks for posting.

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Awesome, I like it. Thanks for sharing!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Thank you so much guys[]

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Hey! That's really good for your first song! I'm up for some song tips if you ever need any!

^^ Made by moi

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:23 PM

that is cool! i wrote my first song at the age of 13 and omg is it terrible lol yours is better than mine! i threw mine away, it was about my sisters. i kept on writing and i wrote abunch that arent good. i repeated things too many times! all of mine are short too i just noticed. from like 20 i have i like 3 lol

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM

That's so cool! I would like to post mine as well :) Great job.