Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Her next Album!!!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Soo this is just my opinion But i REALLY REALLY Hope her next album is more Country! do you? I MEan i Love the RED cd I just wish she would have had more country songs i mean shes always had a pop side to her but this last CD there was only lke 2 REAL Country songs what do you think? Im probably being stupid and im probably the ONLY one who thinks this right? I STILL LOVE LOVE LOVE HER DONT GET ME WRONG SHE MY HERO!! STILL!!

^Guppy1313^

backtoafirstglance

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Her next Album!!!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:48 PM

am i the only one?

^Guppy1313^

backtoafirstglance

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Your Not the only one! I hope her next album is more magical like Speak Now or Fearless!
    I wish ever song was like Long Live
    ~Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right~
    ~Bring on all the pretenders, One day we will be remembered~

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:50 PM

lol yeah^

^Guppy1313^

backtoafirstglance

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:51 PM

she just made her ablum red
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:40 PM

bumpo

^Guppy1313^

backtoafirstglance

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:43 PM

This is weird and stupid, but....I don't actually like country except for Taylor. So I hope it has the same kind of sound as Speak Now.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:48 AM

Yeah, I want her to back to her roots too. That's where she makes her best songs ^o^ Don't get me wrong, I want roan/pop songs like Long Live and Enchanted and Haunted too, but lately we haven't been getting many songs like Tied Together With a Smile or Fifteen or Ours. Taylor said she doesn't want any two albums to be the same. Wouldn't it be awesome if the next one was an acoustic album? Or she decided to not put any breakup songs at all on there XD Even though I'd miss the breakup songs...but yeah, anyways I'd love to hear more country songs again.

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Miss Wonderstruck wrote:
    Yeah, I want her to back to her roots too. That's where she makes her best songs ^o^ Don't get me wrong, I want roan/pop songs like Long Live and Enchanted and Haunted too, but lately we haven't been getting many songs like Tied Together With a Smile or Fifteen or Ours. Taylor said she doesn't want any two albums to be the same. Wouldn't it be awesome if the next one was an acoustic album? Or she decided to not put any breakup songs at all on there XD Even though I'd miss the breakup songs...but yeah, anyways I'd love to hear more country songs again.

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!

thinking the same

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:13 AM

I hope Taylor's next album is a mix of her early years and the Speak Now era but in a more mature way like Red. That would be the perfect album.

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 7:31 AM

I think Red is pretty much a perfect album but so were the other three so.....

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Red seems more country than SN.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Yeah, I mean, i think that lyrically red is perfection but musically Speak Now is way better. If you do good pop/pop-country/country like Speak Now is fantastic! But for example, in RED, 22 is bubblegum/catchy pop/ comercial, WANEGBT is pop/comercial and the same with IKYWT do you know what i mean? I love Holy Ground and SBT and The Lucky One and all of them, but I miss a bit songs like Hey, Stephen, Stay Beautiful, Long Live, or OURS, Ours was perfection and Mine too. I love them both.

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I agree, I'm totally missing 2006 Taylor... I mean I LOVE current Taylor.. but I'd love to hear more songs like MARY'S SONG (oh my, my, my), THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR, OUR SONG... (:

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:25 PM

yeah i think her best EVER song was Our Song! i reeally miss old taylor! I STILL lOVE HER soo much but i hope she goes back to country a bit :)

^Guppy1313^

backtoafirstglance

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 2:43 AM

RockStarRonan wrote:
    Soo this is just my opinion But i REALLY REALLY Hope her next album is more Country! do you? I MEan i Love the RED cd I just wish she would have had more country songs i mean shes always had a pop side to her but this last CD there was only lke 2 REAL Country songs what do you think? Im probably being stupid and im probably the ONLY one who thinks this right? I STILL LOVE LOVE LOVE HER DONT GET ME WRONG SHE MY HERO!! STILL!!

^Guppy1313^

backtoafirstglance

No you're definitely nót the only one! I think Red is my least favorite album. I used to like EVERY song that she made, but I find myself skipping WANEGBT, 22 and Holy Ground constantly. It's just not my type of music I guess. Hope she'll do some more country songs on the next record.

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 6:28 PM

*sighs* i really hate it when people say "the old taylor" :/

-iSpeakNow

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 6:32 PM

agreed!
    feelin 22

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.