Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Bus Ride Home..

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:10 PM

.... There was this girl sitting beside me and randomly I could hear WANEGBT playing from her headphones and I suddenly wanted to ask her if she was a swiftie, how long she's been a swiftie, if she was going to the concert, what her fav song was, if she had an account on here LOL but I didn't , mostly because I didn't wanna sound like a crazed fan.. SO the point of this was to see how many other swifties have had the urge to just ask a random stranger if they were a hardcore fan or just liked the one song.. that they've randomly heard them listening to.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Grey Hound Bus Ride Home..

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:11 PM

OH MY GOSH THAT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME :P

1- Me 2-Kaylee 3-Daya 4-ALF

Re: Bus Ride Home..

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I was going to ask then realized how crazy I'd sound! ESP if I brought up that I had my Taylor Swift Robe with me LOL :P

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:18 PM

^I know! I feel like people would think I'm that crazy Taylor Swift girl ;p LOL

1- Me 2-Kaylee 3-Daya 4-ALF

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:22 PM

pretty much! ^^ LOL!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:23 PM

All the time. I just wanna know more Swifties.

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I probably would have asked. But I know how it feels. I usually just ask If they like her.

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:26 PM

SWIFTIES! VOTE FOR TAYLOR FOR THE BOWL! IT'S CLOSE!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I have that all the time! I always want to ask random people if they like Taylor, but I decide against it so they don't think I'm crazy.

P.S. Love your profile pic! You have good taste! Tee her ;)

Made by R4B

Made by MarvelousTune413

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:01 PM

haha SAME HERE! & why thank you, same goes to you! :D

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Lost In Translation wrote:
    All the time. I just wanna know more Swifties.

Same here! I'm way too scared to ask some of the people at my school who just happen to be listening to a Taylor song. It's just, I don't want to get rejected or anything like that! You know?

^^ Made by moi

RE: Bus Ride Home..

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:09 PM

YES! there is a girl in my sunday school class and she has a Taylor phone case and ive always wanted to ask if shes like hardcore total all the time nonstop taylor or just likes her music

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/34523dg.jpg]http://i45.tinypic.com/34523dg.jpg[/url][[/signature]

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:11 PM

That happens to me all the time, but I kinda ask them anyway
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:06 AM

i am almost always wearing a Taylor shirt and so they gravitate to me and say Oh are you fan and stuff like that
    Swiftie Forever!!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Awww you should've asked if she was a fan!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:11 AM

OMG I know how you feel! I got SO excited whenever I hear someone listening to a Taylor song or saying she's ok at least

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Not trying to spam, but I HAVE to get this out here and help these people make this Trichotillomania (hair pulling disorder) AWARENESS FILM!!!

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP? - TRICHSTER FILM
    Please donate here:
    http://www.seedandspark.com/studio/trichster
    The trailer for the film:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvK6jnUCxZg
    Their website:
    http://trichster.com/about.php
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/trichsterfilm
    Facebook:
    http://trichsterfilm.tumblr.com/
    Right now, they are 53% funded and have till the 31st of January to raise money!
    If you can’t donate, please reblog and share! :).
    Thankyou for all your help so far, from all the team at Trichster!
    A big thankyou from me too.
    ——
    Other links:
    http://www.youtube.com/beckie0
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichotillomania
    http://www.trich.org/
    http://www.trichotillomania.co.uk/

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:25 AM

omg I know the feeling. i was on summercamp and sudenly I hear WANEGBT. and jumped i the room started to sing and to dance. I asked them I they were fan. But they just looked weird at me xD

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:46 AM

TRICH HELP wrote:
    Not trying to spam, but I HAVE to get this out here and help these people make this Trichotillomania (hair pulling disorder) AWARENESS FILM!!!

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP? - TRICHSTER FILM
    Please donate here:
    http://www.seedandspark.com/studio/trichster
    The trailer for the film:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvK6jnUCxZg
    Their website:
    http://trichster.com/about.php
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/trichsterfilm
    Facebook:
    http://trichsterfilm.tumblr.com/
    Right now, they are 53% funded and have till the 31st of January to raise money!
    If you can’t donate, please reblog and share! :).
    Thankyou for all your help so far, from all the team at Trichster!
    A big thankyou from me too.
    ——
    Other links:
    http://www.youtube.com/beckie0
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichotillomania
    http://www.trich.org/
    http://www.trichotillomania.co.uk/

I didn't know people cared so much about people like me...

^Primafacie

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:50 AM

guys on the back of the bus always sing wanegbt so i always highfive them, we are total bros now
    I got to speak now on the 29th of March 2011

Taylor Swift made this careless mans careful daughter fearless

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Same here!

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.