Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The TC Show!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 3:41 PM

This Show is Under Construction! (Originally created August 25, 2012)

About

This is going to be a daily or weekly TV show here on TC where viewers can get the latest on every Taylor and TC topic here!

Topics

1. Taylor Music
    Taylor Videos
    Taylor Appearances
    Graphics
    Games
    Contests
    Songwriters
    Taylor Photoshoots and Photos
    Interviews
    Advice

If you want to add any topics to the list please comment below!

Staff

My Personal Assistant:
Editor:
Researchers:
Reporters:
Stage/Tech Crew:
Interviewers:

Positions Available

1 Editor
10 Researchers
10 Reporters
1 Assistant
3 Interviewers
1 Advice Columnist
5 Stage/Tech Crewers

Want to Apply?

Please PM me with the subject line being TC Show: Application. I will then send you the interview questions for you to fill out and send back!

Too Much of a Commitment?

Thats ok! You can still help! You can...

Submit a Story Idea: Send in an idea for a story or a news piece and your story could be featured with credit! To submit an idea, PM me with the subject line The TC Show: Story Idea! and then explain your idea

Nominate a Graphic Maker, Songwriter, or Interviewee: Do a you know someone who is a fantastic Graphic Maker, Songwriter, or Swiftie? Submit you candidate to us by PMing me with the subject line being The TC Show: Candidate and then tell me who and why!

Advertise Us: Advertising helps the show get more viewers and its a great way to show of your graphics, songs, or anything else! If you make an advertising deal with us, we will feature you in our commercials if you advertise us in your signature, shop, thread, etc. To apply for an advertising deal, PM me with the subject line The TC Show: Advertising then tell me for how long you want to do it!

Latest Show!

None yet!

Please dont copy this and credit for idea. If you start something like this please add a link or resource this. Thanks(: (c)Bug 2012

I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

By COWGIRL :D ^^^

^^ Annie:)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The TC Show!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 3:44 PM

PMing you right now

made by moi!

[IMG

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Can you PM me I'm interested!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

"Be yourself cause everyone else is taken"
    -- Taylor swift

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:20 PM

I hope I get the editing job!

made by moi!

[IMG

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Good luck to all applicants!
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Do the interviewers make up the questions to ask? Because if that's the case, I'd be an interviewer!
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Yes you make up and ask them!
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:19 PM

i hope i get advice column!

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/34523dg.jpg]http://i45.tinypic.com/34523dg.jpg[/url][[/signature]

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Burm:D
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 9:41 PM

thats a cool idea!!

-E- xxx

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:53 PM

PMing you right....... now!

~"My songs aren't meant for girls to rip pages out of their diaries.

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:54 PM

OverMadisonSquare wrote:
    Yes you make up and ask them!
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Awesome!! I sent you a message. Waiting for questions for the application! I hope to be the interviewer for this lovely show

Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Hey! Do you know when we will know when we get the job? Thanks! By the way this is an awesome idea!!

made by moi!

[IMG

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Um........................ :/

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.