Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Advice Anyone?

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:26 AM

I need a lot of advice, well mainly just 2 things.
1, There is a guy I REALLY like him and I'm too shy to talk to him mainly cuz there is this kid who told him bad stuff about me so he wouldnt like me. :( What a jerk, rite? Well, I'm not sure how to tslk to him. I'm so shy around him. I've already tried notes and that was a waste of time. I tried to friend him on Facebook, but he never excepted it even though I have seen he has been on. And he doesn't have a cell. What do I do?
2, I have a lot of songs I write and I would LOVE to perform and be famous like Taylor , but once again I'm too shy. How do I gain my courage to perform?
Thanks everyone
IN LOVE!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Advice Anyone?

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:27 AM

If you like you're own music, there is no need to be shy, Always remember you make music for yourself on the first place not for the audience.
    Everyone I know goes away in the end
    So you could have it all, my empire of durt
    I would let you down
    I would make you hurt

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:33 AM

Bm falcon wrote:
    If you like you're own music, there is no need to be shy, Always remember you make music for yourself on the first place not for the audience.
    Everyone I know goes away in the end
    So you could have it all, my empire of durt
    I would let you down
    I would make you hurt

Aww. Thanks. I've never thought of it that way. I think my main problem is that I am too critical of myself and always listen to other people too much.

IN LOVE!!!!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:37 AM

1. I would try talking to him and telling him the rumors about you were fake so he wouldn't like you. If things end up going well ask him to hang out sometime either as friends or on a date.
    2.I get shy sometimes too but if this is something you really want you have to overcome it. Anywhere you can perform, sign up! Get your music out there, let people know you exist!

If you need any more advice PM me :)

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:07 PM

just try and talk to him and when he sees that your not like you were described then he will give you a chance. even though its hard to talk to boys im sure youve got the courage somewhere to do it you just need to believe in yourself and know that what was said about you isnt true and if even after he finds that out and he kinda "disses" you then hes not worth it.

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/34523dg.jpg]http://i45.tinypic.com/34523dg.jpg[/url][[/signature]

RE: Advice Anyone?

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Thanks everyone. I will try my best!
    IN LOVE!!!!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:14 AM

1. try to gain some courage, talk to some of your good and close friends about your problems and they might help u to meet him and talk to him. tell him that all the stuffs were rumors and its all false. try to become friends first and then you try telling him about your love.
    2. its a same problem with me, but one day i gain all my courage i can, prayed to God took my guitar and played 5 songs of taylor in front of a huge crowd!
    gain that courage in you!!!!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:39 AM

1. Let the dust settle. It's not good to be the one chasing the guy. If you want to make yourself look desirable, make yourself hard to get. Stop pestering him just to talk.
    Quit trying to talk to him and try and get over him. Easier said than done, I know, but it will help. Stop stalking his Facebook/Twitter/etc, that helps a lot. Focus on becoming a pleasant but aloof person with an element of... mystery about you? That'll keep him (and other boys!) wondering :)
    2. The only way you can get rid of your nerves is getting up on stage time and time again to perform.

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I'd also say that the kindest crowd you're going to find anywhere are the Swifties on TC. If you haven't already done so, maybe records some of your music and share it on here. That may help you to at least get started. If people do have critiques of it, they'll be nice in giving those, and willing to try to help.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.