Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ask.fm

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Hey :)
So, I was just wondering if any of you guys know if this Taylor Ask.fm account is real or fake? http://ask.fm/TaylorSwift013
Thanks!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ask.fm

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I think it's fake...but I'm not sure...all the One Direction accounts are fake too I think.....(Sorry..I know I'm going off topic right now!)...I've asked them questions and everytime there was an answer....it's weird, because most of the time, celebs don't do that....

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I don't think it is real.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Thank you :) I don't think it's real either.
    "Look at you, worrying so much about things you can't change.. You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way,"

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I don't think it's real too :)

^ made by me - i'm not that great, so be proud xoxo!

RE: Ask.fm

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Nope it's fake. This is the real account ! http://ask.fm/taylorswiftofficialpage/answer/13949155335 there's the proof. :)

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:15 PM

SHANEA wrote:
    Nope it's fake. This is the real account ! http://ask.fm/taylorswiftofficialpage/answer/13949155335 there's the proof. :)

That doesn't prove it. That's just a clip from a video. It looks like they've used their phone to film a computer screen. Also, if it was 5 months ago why doesn't she have a fringe?

I would guess that Taylor doesn't have ask.fm since she's always so busy.

RE: Ask.fm

Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 1:41 AM

Umm....guys? how about this one? http://ask.fm/itstaylorswift13 I think is real

Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 4:16 AM

Ying Luo Chan wrote:
    Umm....guys? how about this one? http://ask.fm/itstaylorswift13 I think is real

Definitely not. For a start there's an "x" in the description. Using x's is a very British thing.

Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 8:25 AM

I think Taylor would be too busy to have an ask.fm account. I read some of the things people ask thinking it's really her and they ask some really weird and personal questions. As far as we know, she only has OFFICIAL Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, and YouTube accounts and the only thing that's 100% Taylor talking is her Twitter, everything else is her management.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.