Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

New Taylor Swift Font?

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Has anyone else noticed that the way Taylor's name is written in on her new album and merch and stuff is different since RED came out? Like look at how her name is written on the cover of her first 3 albums, and then look at how it's written on RED. I just thought I would point that out.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: New Taylor Swift Font?

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I also noticed that and being honest and this is MY opinion!, I DONT like it at all I truly want curls back and even her old font but thats just me...

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I personally did like the curls and satisfaction font better but i'll still support all of her decisions all the way :) I just hope that it's not the music studios trying to change her styles to be more mainstream and her actual decisions..

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 2:19 AM

I have it.
    It's called Babas Neue

Shop:)

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:08 AM

I think it suits Red but I prefer Satisfactio ,

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:43 AM

i prefer the old font and was upset that it went as it is kind of taylor's logo in my opinion. but, there are other more important things to worry about so i've kind of let it go now
    -o--------------------o---------------
    ^me
    ProudUKSwiftie
    ava

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Dont be sad..
    Isamudin

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:55 AM

IsItSummerYet13 wrote:
    I also noticed that and being honest and this is MY opinion!, I DONT like it at all I truly want curls back and even her old font but thats just me...
    You aren't the only one I think the same way too

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature][/quote]

[signature][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BqYRh.gif[IMG

[img="http://i45.tinypic.com/e7c5rm.jpg"]

http://i48.[/signature]

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I noticed this as soon as I saw the cover for RED on the web chat, personally I much prefered the old logo because it was her trademark sign and stuff but she's still the same person at the end of the day.

You've taken the time to view my signature, so now you HAVE to add me!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I like the old font too I think it suits her more...but oh well

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I Think That Font Is Just For This Album. I Think The Old One Is Still Her Official Font! It's On The Keds Stuff And Also At Walgreens On The Overtop Cutout Too!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 3:39 AM

Playful Conversations 13 wrote:
    I have it.
    It's called Babas Neue

Shop:)

I love it - I personally think it looks a lot better than the Satisfaction font, but having said that, I do love the Satisfaction font. I just think Red is better suited with this font.

The font isn't Bebas Neue. It looks similar to Bebas Neue, but it's not.
    I have it, and it's actually called Tungsten Semibold

^ made by me - please don't steal it xoxo!

Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 7:52 AM

i understand liking the old font better, but in my opinion, the old font looked more young and happy and fairy-tale like and i really think that if you replace the new new font with the old font i think it would look little weird. MY OPINION.

i do still really like the old font though, but its on the "taylor" so im fine

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 8:04 AM

The satisfaction font is still on the new perfume "Taylor" though

Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I do still prefer the old font but if you didn't have the old font on Red it might look a bit out of place!

Made by Little Birdy Designs!

Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 8:32 AM

I prefer when her albums were more magical type.
    Believe in yourself and you'll shine!

Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 8:33 AM

She uses Satisfaction on "Taylor."

Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I honestly didn't even notice it. Haha. To me she's the same except she's becoming more mature. Which I like because...she can't be young forever. Ya know?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.