1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

OMFG TAYLOR

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Why is Taylor so amazing? I was listening to her older songs and just fell in love with her again!! Swiftie since 12/27/08 And will be Forever And Always! She is the most amazing person ever. Her songs are actually songs, not like the stuff nowadays... She so amazingly beautiful and smart and funny .-. Like seriously look at this video I found, I'm dying from laughing, It's good to laugh... Anyways.. I don't know why I'm making this post... Taylor's jokes rubbed off on me i guess because now i feel like running up to my bestfriend and yelling "Zebra" (: I guess i'm kinda like that anyway though... WELL! The video is hilarious... Dunno what else to say...It's good to laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=EXVIYIz1CMs

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: OMFG TAYLOR

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:58 PM

She's just simply amazing. Everytime I listen to her older songs I get emotional. It makes me think about when she first started out & how far she's come since then. I'm so proud of her!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 7:11 PM

fearless4taylor wrote:
    She's just simply amazing. Everytime I listen to her older songs I get emotional. It makes me think about when she first started out & how far she's come since then. I'm so proud of her!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!http://
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Ik! She amazes me everyday!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Taylor's songs are amazing. Even now, the songs are still far better from the usual junk.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    Taylor's songs are amazing. Even now, the songs are still far better from the usual junk.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Totally agree, Now the stuff is usually edited like crazy or the lyrics are repetitive

Topaz made this graphic^

BrightHazelEyes^

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Taylor 13
    Taylor Swift