Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Remember Journey to Fearless?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I'm watching it now and it makes me wanna cry my eyes out! I love her SO much! This is what inspires me and makes me love her even more. People just don't understand why I'm such a fan of her. And this just shows why I am a Swifty. Don't you guys just LOVE this DVD though!? I look out to all of those Swifties in the crowd and it's just so surreal how soon I will be in that BIG crowd screaming and crying my eyes out :')

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Remember Journey to Fearless?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I just watched it last night! I cry so much while watching it.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Every Smile You Fake wrote:
    I just watched it last night! I cry so much while watching it.

Right! It makes me feel so emotional whenever I see it. I hope one day I get to meet her and tell her how much I love her

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Same! I got it for Christmas last year.. Actually technically two years ago.. :)
    "Look at you, worrying so much about things you can't change.. You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way,"

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I love Journey to Fearless! :)

Made my kerri.

Made

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I can watch it over and over

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I lovelovelove this video!!!!! The Fearless-Speak Now eras are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~SparklyFearlessGirl13 and Me~

RE: Remember Journey to Fearless?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I watched Journey to Fearless 2 days ago and I bawled my eyes out to. It's the most emotional thing ever! The bit where Taylor sings Tim McGraw and then walks through the crowd it the most emotional bit for me - I'm a wreck!!!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I was crying when she sang Fearless.

made by moi!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I was watching it too ! Tim McGraw is my favorite :D

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Gosh, that movie, just, I found it on Netflix over the summer or something, and a little before Red came out, and I just can't believe how much she's grown over these 5 years since then

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:30 PM

It's a great movie and I love watching it although I haven't in a long time, it doesn't make me cry though. Then again I'm not the type of person that easily cries so...... lol.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:49 PM

I love that DVD, it brings back some great memories :)

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:10 AM

I watched it last week and I know what you mean!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:14 AM

i love journey to fearles so much!!!! they should make a movie of the red tour and put it on at the cinema, a bit like the katy perry-part of me movie!
    greece. loves. taylor.

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I LOVE IT!
    And there should be Journey to Red

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:50 AM

YES!!!
    Love Love Love Journey to Fearless!!!!!!!!! :D

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Journey to Fearless is amazing. I just love it so much.

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I love Journey to Fearless!! The Fearless era is when I became a Swiftie.

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I love Journey to Fearless!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I watch it on Netflix a lot :D
    And you know I wanna ask you to dance right there
    In the middle of the parking lot, yeah

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM

YESSSS! The Fearless Era is super special to me! That's when I became a hardcoe Swiftie! Journey To Fearless makes me so emotional watching it! I love it so much!

^MADE BY THE FLAWLESS taylor swift enchants me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.