1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Inspired Bedrooms

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:10 AM

So basically this thread is to post photos of bedrooms that remind you of Taylor. I'm currently re-doing my bedroom, and I need some ideas for a shabby chic, pink, girly room. Thank you so much!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Inspired Bedrooms

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Those all remind me of Taylor :)
    Loving Him Was RED - Red

People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine - Ours

I'm Wonderstuck, Blushing All The Way Home - Enchanted

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:40 PM

I love all of these!! The third one reminds me of the room she is in on the back of the Speak Now booklet. My favorite ones are the first one and the last one

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Oh my gosh I LOVE the 2nd one - it reminds me soo much of the T-Party room

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Those are all really cool!!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:36 PM

awesome! I'd be surprised if Taylor's house doesn't look somewhat like this!

by RedVelvet13
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:06 PM

OMG the first one is Gorgeous!!! I want it sooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!! And my parents are building a house and I so want my new room to look like that!!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:58 AM

nice!!

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:01 AM

I love the 3rd one! You should go with a more of a classic style depending on your likings. But I'm just suggesting..

Credit to Mizzy, she's marvellous with graphics!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:15 AM

I really like the last one but they're all super pretty! :D x

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 7:05 AM

The second one reminds me of the Wonderstruck bags.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I love the last one!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I love the last one the best but I'm older so... lol

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Those are all so pretty, I made a Pinterest for Taylor inspired rooms. One board is inspired by Taylor's apartment/T-Party and one is inspired by her actual bedroom http://www.pinterest.com/thankyoutswift

RE: Taylor Swift Inspired Bedrooms

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Here are a few that remind me of her dresses

and

http://s1.favim.com/orig/13/bedroom-cute-dream-floral-girly-Favim.com-180514.jpg
    So cute rooms!

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I love the 2nd one and the 3rd one. My fav is the 2nd one. It's so calming.
    The journey has begun. "Nothing safe is worth the drive".

Click here to visit my songbook.

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I love the third one. It's so grown-up and chic.

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 1:36 PM

I wish Taylor would post some more pics of her bedrooms what I've seen so far I've really liked! I have my bedroom looking a lot like that now.

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 3:06 PM

The first one definitely reminds me of her apartment! It's so cute!

^^ Made by moi

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 3:08 PM

love the first one reminds me of Taylor
    Taylor Swift