1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Making the Switch!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:45 AM

4 of my friends liked Taylor Swift, but she wasn't their favorite singer. I am always talking about Taylor and singing her songs, and I finally convinced them to make Taylor their favorite singer! More Swifties coming soon!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Making the Switch!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Ha, ha! I'm glad that you converted them to Swifyism!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:13 PM

That is really neat

Swiftie Forever!!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I did that to 5 of my friends! 4 more to go! Lol

made by moi!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I'm working on my brother. I sent him the video of Taylor singing three songs acoustically from Red, and he really liked that. Wish me luck!
    Illinois Country Fan

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I turned my friend into a Swiftie too! Now Taylor is her favorite singer
    Oppa Swiftie Style

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Illinois Country Fan wrote:
    I'm working on my brother. I sent him the video of Taylor singing three songs acoustically from Red, and he really liked that. Wish me luck!
    Illinois Country Fan

I would so try that with my brother but he doesn't like her. Though he enjoyed IKYWT :) He thought it was catchy.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Illinois Country Fan

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Good Luck! I'm slowly getting there with my little brother. He knows the words to all of Taylor's songs so I think that is a good start (He's 10).

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 6:12 AM

TheFlawless wrote:
    Illinois Country Fan

I would so try that with my brother but he doesn't like her. Though he enjoyed IKYWT :) He thought it was catchy.

My brothers are 5 and 7. The 7 year old hates Taylor, and the 5 year old dances and sings really loud when her songs come on!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 6:16 AM

Aha, that's awesome ! I'm convincing my friends to become Swifties too. They're slowly being persuaded.

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 6:34 AM

They just like her!I can't make them Swifties.But I did my best friend so...

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 6:34 AM

CupcakeQueen13 wrote:
    TheFlawless wrote:
    Illinois Country Fan

My brothers are 5 and 7. The 7 year old hates Taylor, and the 5 year old dances and sings really loud when her songs come on!

Seriously? I have 4 more brothers to control. The other 2 older ones got hooked on Taylor.

Credit to Mizzy, she's marvellous with graphics!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:13 AM

StayTayStay wrote:
    I turned my friend into a Swiftie too! Now Taylor is her favorite singer
    Oppa Swiftie Style

I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I SAW THAT

Me | Tanyaxoh