1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Opening Song on RED tour theory?

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Okay, so....i was thinking about what song would open for the RED tour.

Now, I was thinking. On both Speak Now and RED, the first songs ("Mine" and "State of Grace") are both slower rock songs with less intense beats. The second songs, however, ("Sparks Fly" and "Red") are big, booming songs with heavy drumbeats and all in all, a big sound. On the Speak Now Tour, Taylor opened with "Sparks Fly" and sang "Mine" second. And I thought, since the first and second song have the same layout, maybe she'll open with "Red" and second with "State of Grace"?
What do you think? I also think that "Starlight" would be a great end to the show :)

(FF13, me, Primfacie)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Opening Song on RED tour theory?

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I've always thought State of Grace would be a great song to open with, or 22! :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM

TheTSwiftfanforever wrote:
    I've always thought State of Grace would be a great song to open with, or 22! :)

I agree!

(FF13, me, Primfacie)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I think Red or IKYWT would be awesome

TayFan13...

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:33 AM

tayluva13 wrote:
    I think Red or IKYWT would be awesome

TayFan13...

I know right!

(FF13, me, Primfacie)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I think she will open up with State of Grace because Taylor says it sets the stage for the album.

Made By Me!!

Made by MarvelousTune413

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Well Red probably because that's the name of the album.

My Graphic Shop
    My Smiley Tag Shop

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I think 22 would be a perfect opener...

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM

HOLY GROUND. HOLY GROUND. HOLY GROUND.
    It's upbeat, it's fun, and 'tonight I'm gonna dance for all that we've been through' just sounds awesome at the beginning of a concert.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Yeah i agree wiht most of that but she'll most likely end the concert wiht Love Story. At least thats waht she did at speak now

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I think Red

made by me

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I was just thinking about this, and personally I think IKYWT would be perfect, because you know how she has that speech in the beginning of the music video? Maybe they'd playing that at the beginning of the concert like they did at the SNWT.

-DAAA
    -Kaylee

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I think she'll begin with State Of Grace... To me it's just... Like... imagine her saying little pieces of the prologue of RED (like she did for the Speak Now Tour) and then State Of Grace just starting... That would be pretty awesome...

Love Love Love'
    - Luka

1) FearlessForever13 2) TanyaxOh

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:21 PM

I agree with all of you! They'll def play her saying part of the RED prologue :)

(FF13, me, Primfacie)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:39 PM

State Of Grace

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I'm guess Red or WANEGBT. Although I hope it's anything but WANEGBT...

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:45 PM

State of Grace

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:45 PM

state of grace defo. if not 22.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I agree with you, I think either Red or State of Grace would be super great to begin the concert:)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Red or State of Grace

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:49 PM

This is my guess for her concert lineup:

Open with:
    State of Grace

Perform in some order:
    WANEGBT
    Red
    Treacherous
    I Almost Do
    IKYWT
    All Too Well
    Everything Has Changed
    Stay Stay Stay
    Begin Again
    Mean
    You Belong With Me
    Love Story
    Our Song

Encore:
    Sparks Fly (Wouldn't this be an AWESOME encore? Fireworks everywhere!!!)

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!