Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Posting Pics

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Ok, so I have been a member on taylorswift.com for almost a year, now. And I have never figured out how to post moving pictures, or even normal pictures. They all turn out like this:
I would also like to know how to set a signature, because it wont let me put anything in the signature box when i try putting a picture there. And the graphics... So if you guys could help my non- tech savy head that would be great! Thanks in advance!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Posting Pics

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Try using tiny pic it works really well
    Forever and Always

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Ok, save the picture, then go to tinypic.com, then click browse, find your picture, click open, click upload now, then after it's done loading copy the code for forums, the come back to TC, and when you hit reply there's a little picture thing up by the emoticon thing, click that, then paste the code, but you'll have to take out the [ IMG ] and [ /IMG] at the end, next you click ok or paste (can't remember which one), and walla you have a picture!

~SparklyFearlessGirl13 and Me~

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:55 PM

MarvelousTune413 wrote:
    Ok, save the picture, then go to tinypic.com, then click browse, find your picture, click open, click upload now, then after it's done loading copy the code for forums, the come back to TC, and when you hit reply there's a little picture thing up by the emoticon thing, click that, then paste the code, but you'll have to take out the [ IMG ] and [ /IMG] at the end, next you click ok or paste (can't remember which one), and walla you have a picture!

after I hit Upload Now, it asked for a code or something? what do I do then?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:56 PM

CherryLipstick wrote:
    MarvelousTune413 wrote:

You type in the code it tells you :)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:24 PM

MarvelousTune413 wrote:
    CherryLipstick wrote:
    MarvelousTune413 wrote:

Oh yeah........ That's smart, let me try that. 8)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Dancing In The Rain wrote:
    MarvelousTune413 wrote:
    CherryLipstick wrote:
    MarvelousTune413 wrote:

Oh yeah........ That's smart, let me try that. 8)

Oh, I see why I didn't type in the code it gave me! I'm not as stupid as you think :) The code didnt show up the first time I did it, it just said url or something! srry about that!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:29 PM

I did it!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SO much everyone!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Dancing In The Rain wrote:
    I did it!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SO much everyone!

Good job!!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Thank you so much for making this thread. I haven't been on TC for long. That makes sense!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.