Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fan Project: Taylor's 24th birthday - Let's make it a good one! :)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Well, I guess it's a bit early for this but I've an idea to make Taylor's next birthday in 2013 something special:
A book for Taylor made by her Fans from all over the world!

How to enter the fan project:

1. - Design a page for the book. You can use everything: photos, drawings, poems, letters, lyrics, recipes (cause Taylor loves cooking :D), collages, stickers, EVERYTHING. You can glue everything together or make it with computer programs such as Photoshop. Just make sure it's unique and unforgettable. Tell her everything you want her to know/see! ;)
    - Please finish the sentence "Taylor Swift taught me to/that..." by mentioning ONE thing you learned from Taylor (I know it's hard but only ONE thing) and include it somewhere on your page.
    - Please include your country in a way such as your flag, the name of your country or just typical things belonging to your country maybe even cliches to show that she has fans all over the world.
    - Leave out space in the center at the bottom of the page for page numbers.

- Send it as a JPG. file (Din A 4) to this E-mail address: taylorbirthday@web.de
    - Also include your name and your country in the E-mail and maybe a picture of you with Taylor if you already had the pleasure to meet her. No photos you made OF Taylor, just photos of you WITH Taylor! ;) If you want to you can photograph yourself in front of a Taylor poster! :P

You must not:

1. - include inappropriate contents like racism, criminal scene or nudity.
    - include HATE!!!
    - add a page number by yourself! We'll do it later! ;)

We (a group of german Taylor fans) won't read your texts so don't worry you can write what you have on your mind. Because of that it's really important that we can trust in you that you won't include hate etc.!

Deadline: 13th September 2013

Yeah, that's it. I just thought it would be a nice present. For normal we all tweet Happy Birthday or post it on Facebook, Tumblr or whatever but to be honest, we all know she'll never read this. So for the next one we should do something special! I mean it's
2013!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Fan Project: Taylor's 24th birthday - Let's make it a good one! :)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:40 PM

That's a really good idea! Can I re-blog it to spread the word?? How will you get it to Taylor??

Re: Fan Project: Taylor's 24th birthday - Let's make it a good one! :)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Great Idea

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:42 AM

CauseLovingHimWasRed wrote:
    That's a really good idea! Can I re-blog it to spread the word?? How will you get it to Taylor??

Of course you can, I'm glad you guys like it! ;)
    Well, we're still trying to find a good way to get it to her. Sending it to her fan mail address isn't a good idea! :/ We're trying to give it to her in person somehow! ;)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:08 AM

That's a really good idea. She'll be happy.
    I don't know her fan e-mail. Can you give it to me pleas?
    Keep smiling!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:30 AM

Nebumuck 29 wrote:
    That's a really good idea. She'll be happy.
    I don't know her fan e-mail. Can you give it to me pleas?
    Keep smiling!

Just send your book page to this address taylorbirthday@web.de and we'll include it in our book for Taylor! we'll give it to her when the book is ready! ;) But don't forget to follow the guide lines in the first post! ;)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Yes, I send my book to you.
    But when I would sent her an email, to wish something or so on I don't know her adress.
    Can you give it please to me?
    I don't want to send her my pages for our book!
    Keep smiling!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:11 AM

Nebumuck 29 wrote:
    Yes, I send my book to you.
    But when I would sent her an email, to wish something or so on I don't know her adress.
    Can you give it please to me?
    I don't want to send her my pages for our book!
    Keep smiling!

Oh, okay!

Taylor Swift
    Taylor Swift Ent.
    242 West Main Street
    PMB 412
    Hendersonville, TN 37075

I hope she still has this one!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:08 AM

I'm in, but I'm not sure how to make 'a page'...is it like on the computer and all or I do something craftie and scan it...I don'T know...

RE: Re: Fan Project: Taylor's 24th birthday - Let's make it a good one! :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:22 AM

SwiftieNaomie13 wrote:
    I'm in, but I'm not sure how to make 'a page'...is it like on the computer and all or I do something craftie and scan it...I don'T know...

Exactly! You can choose how you want to make it! Digital or not!
    Just take a piece of paper and paint or write something or glue pictures on it or whatever and scan it.
    Or if you want to make it with the computer just open a file in the dimension of a normal piece of paper and put everything together.
    Just make sure it has the dimension of a normal piece of paper 21 x 29,7cm (8.267 x 11.697inches)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:31 PM

So an A4 piece of paper for the book?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:03 PM

cool idea

made by me

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Im in !!!! Great idea :) Lol if you emailed me via Taylor Connect I have a really smart way of getting it to her!! xoxo

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Taylor Swifts number 1 fan wrote:
    Im in !!!! Great idea :) Lol if you emailed me via Taylor Connect I have a really smart way of getting it to her!! xoxo

what did you mean by that?!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:13 AM

i totally agree.. how would i make it a JPG file and coild i ake like a college using a pixlr(is this okay)

^^ links on profile_all made by me^^

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:51 PM

CauseLovingHimWasRed: Exactly!^^

mahir: Thanks! :3

Taylor Swift Number 1 Fan: I gotta agree with HanaSwiftie13: What do you mean?

Bethlovestaylor: Well jpg.-files are basically the standard for image-files so don't worry about that. I don't know pixlr that much but I'm pretty sure it'll work too! ;)

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Oh I should probably mention that the page numbers will be given in the order of the incoming e-mails. So if you want to be on one of the first pages you should hurry up! ;)

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 4:01 PM

This is a great idea, but I'm not a very creative person so I feel my contributions would be meaningless and futile >_<
    Just stay Swift ;)

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:34 PM

This project will be awesome

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 5:40 AM

SwiftIsMySolace: Nooo, it'll be great! ;) Nothing's meaningless! ;) Just try! :3

Taylorisammazing: I really hope so!

Tue, May 14, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I'm in! I'll probably turn mine on the weekend after going to her concert, so expect it during the first weekend in September.
    http://tinyurl.com/d2s9wkn
    http://tinyurl.com/d63o4gt
    http://tinyurl.com/d64lmhc
    I did not make the first 2 pictures, credit to whoever made them.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.