Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wonderstruck dress design competition

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:41 AM

So there's this competition being run by the perfume shop in celebration of taylor's birthday (yeah I know it was a while ago) and basically you have to design a dress on this facebook app thing to win the wonderstruck dress! It's open to anyone in the UK and Ireland and I was wondering if any swifties who have entered would be able to help me out because I have a question about the competition. Are the winners picked at random or do you have to get as many votes as possible to win? Please help because I'm really confused..

You've taken the time to view my signature, so now you HAVE to add me!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Wonderstruck dress design competition

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 6:01 AM

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:25 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    Awesome!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Have you entered? If so do you know the answer to my question?

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Hi, its picked at random, don't worry, they said comments etc are just for fun

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Comments and Likes etc are just for entertainment purposes, there's no advantage to be gained from having them as the winners are picked at random.

Good luck :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Phew! Thanks so much for your help guys

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 7:23 AM

I only read half your entry I'm so sorry
    i hope you figure it out

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Can't wait for the winner to be announced :D

My Graphic Shop

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Did anyone else get an email about this?! FREAKING OUT!

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:30 PM

oh you guys are lucky! I want the wonderstruck dress!!!

by Dani_PazL
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:53 PM

ForeverSwift13 wrote:
    Did anyone else get an email about this?! FREAKING OUT!
    Have you won something?

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Clueless wrote:
    Have you won something?

I'm not sure! I think maybe?!

I got an email, and that told me that I had to fill in this affidavit of eligibility, scan that along with proof of mine, and my parent's identity, age and residency and email them it to them within 48 hours of receiving the email. They've now passed me on to the fulfillment team who are going to contact me with the arrangements. I'm not sure if they've actually chosen the winner, but as I haven't been told I'm guessing I'm a runner up! But still that's really cool!

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Wow that's so cool! :D

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 11:58 AM

It's really awesome! I have to wait until next week to find out any other stuff. My parents think they'll choose the main winner out of all the people who complete the eligibility correctlyI hope the main winner is someone on TC, but I'm starting to doubt that as I haven't seen anyone else whose even got an email!

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I got the email!

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Made by felicia24

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:22 PM

taylor swift is a legend from now until the world ends wrote:
    I got the email!

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Made by felicia24

Really?! Is it the same thing, because your account says you're from the USA, and you have to be a UK resident?!

RE: Wonderstruck dress design competition

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:30 PM

i receved the email but my mum thinks it a identity scam and wont let me send a copy of my id :/

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.