1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

YEAR OF THE SWIFTIES PROJECT! *PLEASE HELP*

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:25 PM

*Header coming soon*
Hey so I just made this post earlier but it didn't show up... so i am making it again!
Well The point of this project is to make 2013 a special year for Taylor. This is 2013! This is OUR year! We don't just want to try to do stuff for Taylor, we want to make sure she or at least the public notice that us Swifties are doing stuff for Taylor. We need to do crazy things to get noticed! Do projects at concerts! And more! I need your help! Please contribute your thoughts, ideas, and if you are interested!! THANK YOU!

Ideas:
Youtube page (I would create this)
-ex: Swifties in different cities meet at a certain spot at the same time as other people in other cities and all sing Taylor Swift songs. Then send the videos to me and I will make a big video. We post to Ellen and Taylor and hopefully get notices by someone. Videos like that!
A project like the Puzzle Piece Project
Scrapbook
-everyone designs a scrapbook page and emails it to me. I put it together and give it to Taylor somehow! It could be digital so we can post it to her twitter and physical to give to her.
Write her TONS of letters!!
Vote for her on everything!!
Call in the radio stations like crazy!!
FLASH MOB!!!!!!!
Every 13th do something special!
Twitter page

People Interested
BeRedBeFearlessSpeakBow
FlippingMyWonderstruckCurls13
Outbackswiftie13
Starstruck13
Romany

We want to make her notice that this year has been extra special for her! Do whatever you can! Show your love!!!! PLEASE HELP! :)
LONG LIVE Taylor Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: YEAR OF THE SWIFTIES PROJECT! *PLEASE HELP*

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:29 PM

I think that the YouTube page is awesome! I have 28 subcribers so I could tell them to check out the channel! :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:45 PM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    I think that the YouTube page is awesome! I have 28 subcribers so I could tell them to check out the channel! :)

Oh great! Spread the news about this page! Thanks!
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:45 PM

EnchantedSparks13 wrote:
    BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:

Oh great! Spread the news about this page! Thanks!
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift

I most defintaly will

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I'll do it. For SURE!!

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:49 PM

FlippingMyWonderstruckCurls13 wrote:
    I'll do it. For SURE!!

Great! Ideas?
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:51 PM

EnchantedSparks13 wrote:
    I'll do it. For SURE!!

Great! Ideas?
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift

I'm not sure right now, but i'll think up something.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM

EnchantedSparks13 wrote:
    I'll do it. For SURE!!

Great! Ideas?
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift

I'm not sure right now, but i'll think up something.

Thanks! Spread the word!

LONG LIVE Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:57 PM

OK! BRILLIANT IDEA! TWO WORDS. FLASH. MOB.
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:58 PM

EnchantedSparks13 wrote:
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift
    http://i1077.photobucket.c
    om/albums/w475/smallswiftie13/EnchantedSparksDesigns2_zps2c4b67e6.png

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:26 PM

EnchantedSparks13 wrote:
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift
    http://i1077.photobucket.c
    om/albums/w475/smallswiftie13/EnchantedSparksDesigns2_zps2c4b67e6.png

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone meets in there own mall in there own city at the same exact time and they blast Taylor Swift music (maybe request permission to do it over speakers) and starts dancing and singing! Oh maybe we could have a dance we made up and teach it on youtube or TC!

LONG LIVE Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Oh my gosh this sounds amazing! Count me in!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Okay so I was thinking every 13th we do something different for Taylor... like different projects and stuff.
    example
    January:Bake 13 cookies, cupcakes,whatnot
    Feb: Something else
    March: Something else
    you get the point?

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Okay so I was thinking every 13th we do something different for Taylor... like different projects and stuff.
    example
    January:Bake 13 cookies, cupcakes,whatnot
    Feb: Something else
    March: Something else
    you get the point?

Oh! Good idea! And everyone takes photos and gives them to me and we put it in the scrapbook or in the video to give to Taylor! :)

LONG LIVE Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:25 AM

put me on interested list plz!

^yup, its KathARYN THE INCREDIBLE^

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I'm interested like 13,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000% :) Love the ideas...please include me!!!!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Twitter page? #yearoftay

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:29 AM

yeah this is an awesome idea. Count me in!! :)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Starstruck13 wrote:
    Twitter page? #yearoftay

great idea!

LONG LIVE Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:31 AM

can I create the Twitter page? please?

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I would love to do a flash mob! Add me to the list please:)

My hood^