1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Les Miserables

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:13 AM

did anyone else know Taylor auditioned for the role of eponine in the film?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Les Miserables

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Oh yeah I heard about that. My friend told me she didn't get the role because her voice isn't good enough! UGH! She said her voice is weak and not powerful enough! WHAT DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT TAYLOR!? Sorry it made me mad :p Taylor has a beautiful and very strong voice!
    LONG LIVE Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 5:48 PM

If you've ever been to an Opera, or heard an Opera, only the very best voices are considered. Taylor's voice ain't bad, but it's not the best and not suited to Opera imho. Try listening to some of the classical Operas like Wagner's "Der ring des nibelungen" or Don Quixote or even The Phantom of the Opera and you'll see what I mean.

Taylor's voice is not particularly powerful imho and is limited to just 2 octaves. I do believe that Taylor's real strengths are in her songwriting and live performances and that is something that both Taylor and Scott have said before too.

Dave

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I agree, I love her voice but its not theatrical and eponine is the best role to have, saying that I don't like the girl who got the part, she drives me mad

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Taylor actually initially got the part, then they recalled her and changed it.

Me | ALF | Avatar by ALF

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Aww she would have been so perfect!!
    [IMGhttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7e99d8cb799594b8aab06e0a8172a4aa.jpg

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Hmm I didn't know that :p
    When was that?

RE: Les Miserables

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Yeah I heard about this at the time, she would have been amazing, she's a great actor as well as a singer! I loved her in Valentine's Day!