Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TAS Magazine

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:34 PM

This idea was originally Topaz's, so credit goes to her! Also credit goes to FearlessForever13 and SwiftLookAlike. I though I too would make a magazine'
Details:
It's called TAS Magazine For Taylor Alison Swift
We will have a new issue every week
I will make a thread just for the magazine
Positions: ALL POSTIONS ARE FILLED
Designer:Love One Direction, NClaire13, SkylarSwiftieForever
Advice Column: Katniss/countrygirl95 and MiserableMagical13
Fashion Column: felicia24
Taylor News: Fearlessly_Red13, Taylor_Potter, mizzy
Taylor Photos: Yasmine/Taylorfan112
Inspiration from Taylor: Hoshine and TheLuckyswiftie13
Undiscovered Graphic Maker Hunter: Taryn
Magazine features:
Undiscovered Graphic maker of the week
Swiftie of the week (I will pick that one)
Graphic maker of the week (Undiscovered Graphic Maker Hunter will pick)
We need readers to:
Send in questions for our advice column If u have one send it to Katniss/countrygirl95 or MiserableMagical13
Everyone who got a position I will be sending out a message to u all either tonight or tomorrow so keep an eye on your inbox, thanks!!! You all rock!!!!
Love ya, Swifties and happy new year!!
Made by the enchanting Skatey

Made by the Flawless BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Made by th

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TAS Magazine

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Good idea
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Name: Fearlessly_Red13
    Position I want: Taylor News
    Why I want this position or why I think I would be good at it: I really like getting to know Taylor more and finding out new things about her so I'd love it if I could share that with other swifties. (I will only post positive things about her)

^^Made By Me^^

Never forget the essence of your SPARK!

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Name-Taylor_Potter
    Position-Taylor Photos and Taylor News
    Why I Want This Position- The only thing i do when i'm not on Taylor Connect I'm looking at Taylor Swift photos and news
    http://www.google.com/imgres?start=157&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1680&bih=959&tbm=isch&tbnid=D_qolOW0WtwZBM:&imgrefurl=http://my.opera.com/MICKEY2D/albums/showpic.dml%3Falbum%3D7387512%26picture%3D116468702&docid=7Dht6PyXzFuwHM&imgurl=http://files.myopera

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Still need people for designer and Taylor news
    You guys's responses have been amazing you guys are awesome!!!!
    Made by the enchanting Skatey

Made by the Flawless BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Made by th

Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 5:48 AM

Now i thnk i could also do taylor news cuz i check all kinds of fansites with her news everyday:)
    Swifties forever and always

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Still need 4 ppl for designers thanks for your offer to do taylor news mizzy it helped a lot!!! Keep spreadng thw word

Made by the Flawless Allie

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-_VUUJx5fDNE/UVim9GfVanI/AAAAAAAABBE/Y26NRd1wqfY/s500/rfhu.png~][/I[/signature]

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 6:42 AM

Name: (Your Username or your real name; whichever one you want to be called):Love One Direction
    Position you want:Designer
    Why you want this position or why you think you would be good at it:I love making graphics and it'll be really fun!

^^By me!

Ana_Enchanted

Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 2:37 PM

3 more designers!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made by the Flawless Allie

Made by the Enchanting Taylorisamazing

Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 7:17 PM

i this wooooooooooooo
    why would I try to be anybody other than me

[url=http://i196.photobucket.co/]http://i196.photobucket.co[/url][/signature]

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 6:33 PM

bump

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 7:23 PM

i don't know if anyone has already signed up for this but i would like to do the news

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Amazing idea!!
    Follow me on Twitter! @AGuySwiftie

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 6:32 AM

I will be a designer

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 6:35 AM

Name:NClaire13
    Poston:designer
    Why: because you need one and I want to be a part of this!! It's a really good idea

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 6:41 AM

Cool idea!
    [/center]

R.I.P Jenna, you will be missed xx

Sat, May 11, 2013 at 4:01 PM

hi

Sat, May 11, 2013 at 4:05 PM

bump

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sun, May 12, 2013 at 3:22 AM

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Do you know when an issue will be coming out by any chance?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.