Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TAS Magazine

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:34 PM

This idea was originally Topaz's, so credit goes to her! Also credit goes to FearlessForever13 and SwiftLookAlike. I though I too would make a magazine'
Details:
It's called TAS Magazine For Taylor Alison Swift
We will have a new issue every week
I will make a thread just for the magazine
Positions: ALL POSTIONS ARE FILLED
Designer:Love One Direction, NClaire13, SkylarSwiftieForever
Advice Column: Katniss/countrygirl95 and MiserableMagical13
Fashion Column: felicia24
Taylor News: Fearlessly_Red13, Taylor_Potter, mizzy
Taylor Photos: Yasmine/Taylorfan112
Inspiration from Taylor: Hoshine and TheLuckyswiftie13
Undiscovered Graphic Maker Hunter: Taryn
Magazine features:
Undiscovered Graphic maker of the week
Swiftie of the week (I will pick that one)
Graphic maker of the week (Undiscovered Graphic Maker Hunter will pick)
We need readers to:
Send in questions for our advice column If u have one send it to Katniss/countrygirl95 or MiserableMagical13
Everyone who got a position I will be sending out a message to u all either tonight or tomorrow so keep an eye on your inbox, thanks!!! You all rock!!!!
Love ya, Swifties and happy new year!!
Made by the enchanting Skatey

Made by the Flawless BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Made by th

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TAS Magazine

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:48 PM

BUMP!

Made by th

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:56 PM

ANYONE? Please I really want to do this!!!

Made by th

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Please credit me as Topaz (not BeautifulTragedy). The original magazine is mine, it's called Design Digest.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Okay! SO SORRY I DIDN'T CREDIT YOU AT FIRST!!!

Made by th

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:59 PM

^No problem! :)

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Name: Mizzy
    Position you want:Taylor Photos
    Why you want this position or why you think you would be good at it: i hunt down all her photos i can find everyday!!!
    Swifties forever and always

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Name: (Your Username or your real name; whichever one you want to be called): felicia24
    Position you want: Fashion Column
    Why you want this position or why you think you would be good at it: I want this position because I am really into fashion myself, and I know a bunch of websites that are related to the latest Taylor Swift fashion (such as dressliketaylor.net), so I think that will kind of help. I probably will be good at it because I get on the computer a lot, so usually I have a lot of time to just do whatever I want on the internet!!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 10:21 PM

BUMP!!!

Made by th

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Bump

Made by th

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 9:36 PM

I would love to do the advice column!
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 10:12 AM

thats a really good idea I'll post back in a little saying what position I want
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I would love to be the Undiscovered Graphic Maker Hunter!

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Made by felicia24

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Name: Taryn
    Position: Undiscovered Graphic Maker Hunter
    I would like to be this position because I love looking at people who are really good and then they don't have many post then I will like spread there name to everyone.

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Made by felicia24

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 5:53 AM

Name: Hoshine (real name is Sylvie)
    Position you want: Inspiration from Taylor
    Why you want this position or why you think you would be good at it: I like searching for a story behind everything (fits what I study, heehee) and I feel like you can get inspired from so many (little) things.

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Form For Position:

Name: Katniss/ Countrygirl95
    Position I Want: Advice Column advisor :P
    I really want to the advice column because I love helping other people and trying make them feel better in any way possible! Good advice doesn't always come spontaneously for me, but when it does, I make sure that it really helps the person!

Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Name: MiserableMagical13
    Position you wanta: Advice Column
    Why- i just shortened it: All my friends say I give good advice, and I've had a lot of stuff going on with friends, boys, BIG family problems, and all that other girl stuff.
    If ya wanna chat or something:
    Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com I use the first one more than any of them...

http://[/signature]

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 10:42 AM

don't forget to credit FearlessForever13 and SwiftLookAlike, they made the first ever TC magazines :)

2,3: Me 1: Kathryn

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I'll do quotes!!
    Can you PM me once in a while too remind me though?
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

[url=http://ta

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Name: Theluckyswiftie13
    Position you want: Taylor Photo's/ Inparation from Taylor
    Why you want this position or why you think you would be good at it:It's pretty much all I do....
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

[url=http://ta

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.