Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Have Your Own Name Embellished with Taylor's Trademark Font

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 11:15 PM

EDIT: I don't have access to the website I used for this, so I can't create labels for you anymore! I will try to sort this out, but for the timebeing I' really sorry!

Hey! I'm going to be making personalised signatures/profile banners using Taylor's trademark font () for anyone who would be interested. If you are, please continue reading.

I will be personalising them saying whatever you would like (within reason, see the rules below).
There won't be a white background either, like other images I've seen around here, so the signature will look more authentic.

SIZINGS

I will be making them in the three standard sizings there are - small, medium or large

NOTE: DO NOT COPY IMAGES, EXAMPLE USE ONLY

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SMALL

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MEDIUM

LARGE

RULES

1. - you have to be my friend on Taylor Connect if you aren't, click here
    - no long sentences I will have to approve, if it's too long I'll let you know
    - no rude or hurtful words I will have to approve
    - you will have to credit me in your signature and/or profile, depending what you use the image for

TO REQUEST A PERSONALISED SIGNATURE

1. 1. Add me as a friend on Taylor Connect click here to do so
    2. Leave a comment below saying you are interested DO NOT LEAVE A REQUEST HERE
    3. Send me a PM personal message having personalised signature as the subject and in the message write:
    - what you would like to be written
    - what size small, medium, or large
    - if you are going to be using it on your profile and/or signature

EXAMPLES

THANK YOU!

Thank you for reading all of this, I hope you like the idea :) Please don't forget to leave a comment if you're interested or have any questions.

Have a wonderful day! x

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Personalised Signatures in Taylor's trademark font

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 11:17 PM

i want one please.

text: love, 13TaylorSwiftFanForever13

and make it medium and pm me the writing please

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u474/13tswizzl[/signature]

RE: Personalised Signatures in Taylor's trademark font

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 11:34 PM

bump!!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:06 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!

Thanks Daya for the beautiful signature!!! [=

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Thank you!!! :) My first time doing something like this so thank you it means a lot

Just sent you yours as well :)

Re: Taylor's font PERSONALISED SIGNATURE

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I'd like one! I'll message you now.
    Love Love Love, Juliet.

1) Topaz

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I'd love one! I'll message you right now.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:42 PM

ME!! Love, Theluckyswiftie13

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I'll like one! I'm redoing my profile so it would be great:) pm ing you now!:)

RE: Taylor's font PERSONALISED SIGNATURE

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Me please

Both Made By Topaz www.taylorswift.com/users/wonderstruckkitty

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I'm interested in one!!

^sm160

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 2:32 AM

BUMP

RE: Have Your Own Name Embellished with Taylor's Trademark Font

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 6:56 PM

BUMP

RE: Have Your Own Name Embellished with Taylor's Trademark Font

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:19 AM

hey im interested! il message u now! :)

Re: Have Your Own Name Embellished with Taylor's Trademark Font

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Cool Idea .......................

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Interested!(:

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.