Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Why Taylor changed her hair

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Hi Swifties!
I found the reason why Taylor changed her hair!

Taylor Swift tells Stylist that she was on a shoot when the hair makeover happened. �I was on a photoshoot and they wanted to do, like, clip-in bangs and straighten my hair. I just said, �Why don�t you just cut them?� They did,� explains Taylor. The real million dollar question, however, is what will she do with bangs and her natural curly hair?

�I think I can figure out a way to incorporate them [the bangs], I was playing around with it in my hotel room and I think that it might work both ways, but we�ll see. It�s just fun to play around with your hair and change it up. I never change it up, so this is nice,� says Taylor.

^Clara

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Why Taylor changed her hair

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I love her new hair and I think I saw this somewhere before you posted this.

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:49 PM

she wanted her hair start

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:56 PM

thats good to know, i guess!

"Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people through rocks at things that shine."

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:00 AM

I like her new hair, but I miss the curls:(
    Stay Lovely! Faith xx

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I love the change, but I like it curly for performances better cuz it whips around better

[url=http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o630/Deppy13/Taylor%20Gif%20Graphics/oie_oie_overlay6_zpsa8feb]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o630/Deppy13/Taylor%20Gif%20Graphics/oie_oie_overlay6_zpsa8feb[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Yeah, that was for Vogue :) I think she's kept it that way though to try out something a little different, after a while it was like Taylor was famous for her hair and not her music!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I read this a while back I think her new hairstyle looks awesome and it's easier for me to immulate lol. Eitherway she seems to like the straight hair and bangs thing so I'm cool with it.

RE: Why Taylor changed her hair

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:31 PM

I like Taylor's new hair, I really do, although I miss her curls.

I'm just wondering what hair she will have for the tour because her curls always looked flawless but her straight hair looks a bit messy when she head bangs at a concert.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Wow. I wonder if she straightens it daily?!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I do like her new hair, it makes her look older, but I still prefer her original curls :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Its good to know that. Her hair looks good and all straight but i really like her curly hair better. Anybody agree with me?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:31 PM

TaylorFan97 wrote:

- credit LongLiveTay13

I wonder the same :-D

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:39 PM

I think it all started when she was on the cover of Vogue...
    Thanks Vogue =.=

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:39 PM

TaylorFan97 wrote:

- credit LongLiveTay13

I also wanna know that!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I ❤ her
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

[url=http://ta

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:30 PM

she wanted to starten her hair

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:09 AM

i thinkshe was wearing extensions on new years bc in ikywt her hair was short,also she died her hair for the video

Isabella

^cloudnine

Isabella

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:12 AM

You over me, no she did not, i believe she had a wig on :)

But anyways i can't read it :(

Both made my me

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Yeah I like Taylor's new hair style any hair style is awesome !
    Rebecca B.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I think Taylor is beautiful any way she has her hair styled! She is a beautiful woman and I can only dream of being like her one day!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.