1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How Many Of You...

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:20 AM

How Many Of You... Think that Taylors song "Stay Stay Stay" Sound like a Taylor song from 2010 :) I love it. Who agrees?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How Many Of You...

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:22 AM

I'm not sure but I really like it anyway
    Hasita xoxo

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:13 AM

kinda lol cuz its fun but i miss taylor 2007 :( oh well

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/imetmiley618/012-1.jpg

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:15 AM

It reminds me of Ours and Hey Stephen :)

^Clara

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Yeah it reminds me if Hey Stephen.

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:11 AM

MadisonRylie13xo wrote:
    It reminds me of Ours and Hey Stephen :)

^Clara

Me too

Happy New Year

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I love it!
    Swiftie Forever!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:42 PM

That's how I feel too, I mean I don't what's up with people about
    'Taylor Changing' so she added a little pop and dubstep to her
    new album, she's still the same girl... Too me the songs that are
    similar to her old music is Stay Stay Stay, Sad Beautiful Tragic,
    State Of Grace... I agree ;)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:31 PM

THE TUNE REMINDS ME OF THE JUNGLE BOOK!!!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I like it