1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor gifts

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:00 AM

so did anyone get any Taylor stuff for a gift this year? i got a wonderstruck enchanted gift set, the red blanket, a note book and a phone case.

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor gifts

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Yeah I got the Tervis cup, dandelion and butterfly journal so now I have them all, silver whistle necklace, RED logo apron set. The rest of the stuff I got wasn't from her store but was Taylor related, I got cat flats, purple oxfords, and the purple earbuds she has that she wore in London earlier this year. The rest of the stuff wasn't Taylor related or from her store so I wont bother posting it lol.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Awesome things! I got:
    Taylor bio
    White Dress Poster
    A4 poster
    2013 calendar
    Journal
    Cushion (UK Swifties I'll give you links if you ask me through comment)
    Bio (Hasn't arrived yet)
    Speak Now lapel pin set
    Pen with pic of Tay
    Skyline tee

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

RE: Taylor gifts

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I got Taylor Swift(The CD) from my best friend,Red Keds(!!!! so unbeliveable),and Taylor Swift Tickets to Tacoma Dome! Something kinda related to Taylor was that I got oxfords also. That's pretty much it :)
    PaintTheTownRed13

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 10:09 AM

2 red shirts, 2 posters, and a white red bracelet!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2295753#post_18378613

My favorite Christmas movie of ALL TIME!

http://i46.tinypic.com/34obh9w.gif]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 10:11 AM

i got RED tickets!!!!!!
    dont let anyone dull your sparkle

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:58 PM

I got Wonderstruck :) my first real perfume and I'm 19... how terrible is that? Haha, but I'm glad it's my first :) It's absolutely enchanting.

Thanks to GreekSwiftie for the beautiful banner! :)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I got a tay tay calendar for 2013!!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I got Fearless, and the first album, and for my birthday I'm definitely getting Wonderstruck, and hopefully Keds, the Speak Now live CD, Fearless Platinum, Speak Now deluxe and her calandar. That makes me sound so spoilt haha but I have a big family

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I got this rare framed poster, Wonderstruck, the Red Zinepak, some other posters and the Speak Now blanket :)

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:57 PM

I didn't get anyhting but I sent her a guitar. I hope I hear back.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I got the Speak Now song book since I got my first real guitar for Christmas but since i got some visa gift cards I will be spending it in the TS store so i guess that counts

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:09 PM

i got
    this blockmounted

(sorry with the photos you can see me.. i only have the front camera)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:50 PM

got the Red blanket, Red Deluxe package, Speak now blanket, calender and both perfums

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:53 PM

This isn't exactly for christmas (I won $25 in a writing contest *WHAT WHAT! one of three in my school :D*)
    But...

One of the RED T-Shirts
    The Purple Speak Now Bracelet

Yay

^Caitlin :)