1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wonderstruck or Wonderstruck Enchanted?

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:01 PM

It's pretty hard for me to choose. But Wonderstruck Enchanted has slight edge over Wonderstruck. What's your opinion? Share below! :)
PaintTheTownRed13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Wonderstruck or Wonderstruck Enchanted?

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Ugh!! It's so hard to chose, but I think Wonderstruck Enchanted. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Wonderstruck!
    visit my graphic boutique? please make a request

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2335313

[url=http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s638/redmidnight13]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s638/redmidnight13[/url][/signature]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:07 PM

for me its wonderstruck..

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:33 PM

wonderstruck enchanted:)

signatures made by TanyaxOh and DancingAroundAllAlone

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Wonderstruck Enchanted <3

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:38 PM

I love Wonderstruck the most

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:19 PM

I have the gift sets for both, and I am TOTALLY in love with BOTH of them! But I have to go with Wonderstruck Enchanted

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:20 PM

TaySwiftLuv13 wrote:
    Ugh!! It's so hard to chose, but I think Wonderstruck Enchanted. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

It was also difficult for me to choose
    PaintTheTownRed13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:
    I have the gift sets for both, and I am TOTALLY in love with BOTH of them! But I have to go with Wonderstruck Enchanted

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature][/quote]
    Me too! I love both of them! Good choice :)
    [signature]PaintTheTownRed13[/signature]

Its hard for me to chose, but probably Wonderstuck Enchanted!

KitKat_Swifty wrote:
    I love Wonderstruck the most

Good choice :)
    PaintTheTownRed13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:22 PM

KaleidoscopeOfMemories wrote:
    Its hard for me to chose, but probably Wonderstuck Enchanted!

Me too
    PaintTheTownRed13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Wonderstruck Enchanted beacuse i like to wear pearls Taylor on Ellen

Me | TaylorThirteen

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:23 PM

LongLiveWonderstruck wrote:
    Wonderstruck Enchanted Good choice

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:24 PM

lifeinpictures wrote:
    Wonderstruck Enchanted beacuse i like to wear pearls Taylor on Ellen

Me | TaylorThirteen

YES! Good reason! I love that explaination!
    PaintTheTownRed13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:28 PM

WonderstruckAnna wrote:
    wonderstruck enchanted:)

signatures made by TanyaxOh and DancingAroundAllAlone

Love that choice :)
    PaintTheTownRed13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Swiftie523 wrote:
    for me its wonderstruck..

I was so torn between them! But I'm glad you picked that :)
    PaintTheTownRed13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Redmidnight13 wrote:
    Wonderstruck!
    visit my graphic boutique? please make a request

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2335313

[url=http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s638/redmidnight13]http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s638/redmidnight13[/url][/signature][/quote]
    Good choice! Love the profile picture by the way :)
    [signature]PaintTheTownRed13[/signature]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I feel that wonderstruck is like more of a night time perfume when wonderstruck enchanted more day time.
    I wear enchanted more but I do wear both and its more fun to wear pearls

I will turn RED on July 20, 2013

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:32 PM

swiftieforever112613 wrote:
    I feel that wonderstruck is like more of a night time perfume when wonderstruck enchanted more day time.
    I wear enchanted more but I do wear both and its more fun to wear pearls

I will turn RED on July 20, 2013

Very fun to wear pearls! I love your explanation :)
    PaintTheTownRed13