Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

GOT A GUITAR!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:31 PM

title says it all. anyone know where i can buy rhinestones of something like that?

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: GOT A GUITAR!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Hobby Lobby, Micheals, Hancocks, any craft store is sure to have them!

Don't forget to post pictures!!!!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:13 PM

minipsychologist wrote:
    Hobby Lobby, Micheals, Hancocks, any craft store is sure to have them!

Don't forget to post pictures!!!!

are they expensive?

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:45 PM

I'm so jealous!!! :(((

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Have fun! Which song r u gonna learn first?

RE: GOT A GUITAR!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Me to! What brand guitar do you have I have a Luna 3/4 size.
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest
    - Taylor Swift, All to Well

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I recently got a guitar too! Mine is a full sized fender acoustic!!!

By the Great LiveYourLoveStory

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Paint the world fearless wrote:
    Me to! What brand guitar do you have I have a Luna 3/4 size.
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest
    - Taylor Swift, All to Well

i dont know. its acoustic though. i will look and see what brand tomorrow

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I have a guitar too!! [= I have a Gypsy by Luna!

Thanks Daya for the beautiful signature!!! [=

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:01 AM

i got a guitar when i was 10 but i cant play.. my fingers have been and still are way to small.. i cannt play any chords due to this

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Swift06 wrote:
    i got a guitar when i was 10 but i cant play.. my fingers have been and still are way to small.. i cannt play any chords due to this

i cant stretch my fingers, lol

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:50 AM

I got a guitar for Christmas :D A Taylor GSmini :D:D:D:D

I want some rhinestones too!

^Primafacie

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:54 AM

JJ13 wrote:
    I got a guitar for Christmas :D A Taylor GSmini :D:D:D:D

I want some rhinestones too!

^Primafacie

is that like a taylor guitar?

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:54 AM

i know nothing about guitars by the way lol

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:57 AM

cool! i wish i could play the guitar:)
    greece. loves. taylor.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:08 AM

I've been able to play guitar since in JHS.
    but, a boy can play guitar. it is too common, I feel lame if I can't play guitar.
    but if a girl can play guitar, boys think it is something... really, all my friends say so

I admit the chords in taylor's songs are quite easy. but one song, titled haunted, is a bit different, the chords are tough, worth to learn to increase skill

we were born to win, so Keep striving! stay fearless fellas!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:44 AM

I want to rhinestone my guitar!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:10 AM

I have an acoustic epiphany that I got 3 years ago.

- credit LongLiveTay13

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:10 AM

*epiphone* I know how to play all of Taylor's hits and like 30 others!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:22 AM

I have a 3/4 Baby Taylor it's the one Taylor has with the logo on it as for the rhinestones, you can get them at any craft store but if you have a really nice guitar I wouldn't rish ruining it by hot gluing rhinestones on it, it might ruin the finish when they start to fall off. Taylors was custom made and were professionally placed into the finish of the guitar that's why they don't fall off.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:24 AM

I got a guitar and an amp too! Now I have an acoustic and an Electric acoustic cut-off!

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.