1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ideas!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Haha, I know Red only came out 2 months ago, but I have an idea for her next album name already! :P

Here it is......

picture: brotherbangun.net

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Ideas!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Although this is a little off topic of your ideas for a new album cover etc, I'm new to the forums so I can't make my own thread, but your thread's title fit the description of what I needed!

So here it goes...

Taylor,

As I was growing up I always told everyone I wanted to change the world. I went through an experience when I was younger and it made me steadfast against drugs and alcohol. Although now I'm 21 and I don't have an entirely "I want to change the world" mindset, I am always trying to think of a way to speak out to those who are going through the struggles I went through in life feeling so lonely in a society always seemingly out to get you. Although I'm not expecting anything from this, I was listening to your music tonight and realized although I can't single handedly change the world, someone like you could help me tell those struggling through peer pressure, and loneliness because of society. Something simple like one statement saying how strong the people are that stay away from the negativities in life can make a world of a difference to someone struggling in this situation.

Although I feel like this is going to be a failed attempt to make even a small difference, if you can help touch even one person's life with a small few words or something, that is all I can ask for. I see you as a very strong and positive person in a very negatively mind-set celebrity world, and that is why I feel that you are a perfect person to help make differences in peoples lives.

Anyways, getting past my rambling I just wanted to say great music! I appreciate it, and appreciate your positive attitude in life! Thanks for being strong minded in yourself!

RE: Ideas!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Hahah love it!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Re: Ideas!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:47 AM

That's so cool!!!