1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

SickSwiftie Project!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Welcome To The Sick Swiftie Project!

Some of you may know a friend of mine, Taylor, who is part of the TC Community! If you don't you can find her profileHere! She is very nice!

Anyway, she has been extremely sick for the past few weeks and has been on and off staying at the hospital because she can't eat solid food and has to have a breathing tube! If you would like to help please let me know in the comments and I will add you to the List below. I would like everyone to write a Get Well message so I can put them all in a book and send them to her! When you have finished it please send it to enchanted13.tcug@ymail.com. DO NOT PM IT TO ME OR POST HERE! Thank you everyone! :)

Participants
enchanted33g
JJ13
TaylorSwiftFan001
Romany
LivingTheDream
heleh
Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: SickSwiftie Project!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I will!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Thanks^!!!:)
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I will too!

^Primafacie

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Please help!
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

RE: SickSwiftie Project!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Sorry.... I would but I can't email it to you

Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Credit goes to

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:35 PM

{TLS13} If you can't email it you can PM it to me!
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:51 PM

i will(:

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Thank you^
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:08 AM

Please?
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

RE: SickSwiftie Project!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 7:16 AM

I'll help! :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Please?:)
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:28 PM

I'll join :)

Kathryn