1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Graphic issue

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Hey swifites,
I just wanted to put something out there for all to hear about graphics:
I have only made a few graphics, but worked realy hard on each of them. I do NOT have a graphic shop or anything, but I love the thought of possibly having one once I get better at making graphics LOL
But, when I was on TC today, I noticed that one of my original graphics, was someone elses prophile picture/avatar.
That made me a little mad, becuase they did not credit me, or ask me before they used it.
I normally get grpahics form a graphic shop, and ALWAYS credit, or ask them if I want to use the graphic before using it.
Sooo please swifities, do not steal other poeple graphics. It is almost like art work to most swifite.s. So please, do not steal!

by Gabbylove13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Graphic issue

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Ask them to credit you and/or ask them to take it down. Who was it? (You can PM me about it)
    [ url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/merchandise/2148561/ ][ IMG ]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/highprices.png[ /IMG ]

Re: Graphic issue

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:48 PM

buummpp

by Gabbylove13

Re: Graphic issue

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Ansley wrote:
    Ask them to credit you and/or ask them to take it down. Who was it? (You can PM me about it)
    [ url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/merchandise/2148561/ ][ IMG ]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/highprices.png[ /IMG ]

I just messaged you. Yeh, I PM them, but they still have not responded yet, even though their page says that they have been online for only 5 minutes....

by Gabbylove13