1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Treacherous EASY/BEGINNER guitar tutorial NO CAPO

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 3:44 AM

This is an easy/beginner guitar tutorial for treacherous. I recently figured it out on my own. It uses some chords that taylor and many other artists use a lot; Em7(or Em), Cadd9, G, D.

The strumming pattern on each chord is
D UUDU

(D = 1 down stroke, U = 1 up stroke)

When there is a space like D_UU_DU) it means that you take a half second pause.
So it shouldn't be like DUUDU. it should be like D...UUDU...

after you have done this on one chord you move onto the next chord.

The chord order is: G, D, Em7(or Em) and Cadd9. However the bridge is a different order (the two headlights shine through the sleepless night bit)

Bridge

Em(7), G, D, Cadd9.

Hope this helped ^.^

You can google the chords like "Em guitar chord finger placing" and then click on to the images.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Treacherous EASY/BEGINNER guitar tutorial NO CAPO

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 4:27 AM

bump

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 4:36 AM

wow thank you !! :)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 4:58 AM

to me it sounds more like All Too Wel...

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 5:05 AM

Meggie13 wrote:
    to me it sounds more like All Too Wel...

haha does it? it took me a while to figure it out but i think all too well uses the same chords as well xx

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 5:19 AM

YAY OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH

Also for the beginning you can move the D chord to the 9th fret and put the pinkie directly below your ring finger. :)

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my FLAWLESS avatar